'Purina ONE Natural Weight Control Ideal Weight Tender Salmon Recipe Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real salmon provides the protein your cat craves, while ensuring she gets more of the moisture she needs to help her stay hydrated.
- Omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Powerful antioxidants promote excellent immune system health.
- Formula includes L-Carnitine to help spayed or neutered cats convert fat into energy and maintain a healthy weight.
- Provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- 'Purina ONE Natural Weight Control Ideal Weight White Meat Chicken Recipe in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$27.24Chewy Price$28.32List Price$25.88Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural High Protein True Instinct Chicken & Salmon Recipe in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.74Chewy Price$25.92List Price$19.70Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken & Egg Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Turkey Recipe Pate Grain-Free Natural High Protein Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.92Chewy Price$24.62Autoship Price
- Purina ONE True Instinct Tuna Recipe in Sauce Natural High Protein Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$21.72Chewy Price$25.92List Price$20.63Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Classic Turkey & Vegetables Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.64Chewy Price$35.52List Price$31.01Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Weight Management Ground Turkey & Rice Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Beef & Chicken Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.68Chewy Price$35.52List Price$32.00Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Tuna, Shrimp & Rice Entrée in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.68Chewy Price$35.52List Price$32.00Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Salmon, Shrimp & Rice Entrée in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.64Chewy Price$35.52List Price$31.01Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Salmon & Egg Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$26.48Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Liver...||With Salmon, Shrimp, and Brown Rice In Sauce: Water...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Weight Control, Natural||Weight Control, Natural||N/A, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Natural, With Grain||With Grain, Natural|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||N/A, Weight Management||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Cat didnt like it.
Not sure why she turned her nose up at this one -cant exactly ask her why. Guess I'll be donating 21 cans somewhere. Wish i would have been able to try a few cans first. Expensive mistake.
PERFECT FOR A DIABETIC CAT AND ALSO AS PREVENTATIVE FOR HEALTHY CATS.
Stirfry says nope
I give my cats a small amount of wet food every morning and evening as a treat. I got this for Stirfry to help with his weight management and he took one sniff and walked away. It's been 2 weeks since I got this and he barely touches it. That's where the tough love comes in. Every morning and evening he gets a a small portion as a treat and after 2 weeks he's coming around and he's finally realized he isn't getting anything else so he begrudgingly eats most of it, tries to cover it up and walks away. So, this is actually working in the weight loss department since he isn't eating much. ??? Not how I intended it but it's one way to shed a pound or two. It doesn't smell different than the other wet food and doesn't look different either. I don't have a cats nose so.....FYI, Stirfry does this with both flavors.
He was not too happy with it. He was diagnosis with Diabetes and obesity and has to lose weight. He will get used to it. Keeping him out of the other 5 cats food is a trick. I cant afford to give all of them this
The quality of this one ("ideal weight - tender salmon recipe") as well as the purina one "true instinct - tuna recipe" is not good. They don't smell like either tuna or salmon. The texture was strange...like processed gelatinous lumps rather than recognizable tuna flakes. Basic tuna should not be hard to produce since it's very cheap even for adults. Both my cats turned their noses up and walked away.
No Longer Interested
My cat loved her first few cans but very quickly grew uninterested in this food. She licks the gravy off and then leaves the meat… which I don’t blame her- it’s grey colored and doesn’t smell the best. So it dries out by morning and then we have to dump it. Not sure what to do with the remaining cans.
My cat ate some of the first few cans now won’t touch it
Unfortunately, after the first few cans, my cat will no longer touch this food. The first couple cans she would eat parts of over a day of being out, then started starving herself. She normally eats a can of food throughout a day to two days and has free range dry food. This kind she would eat maybe half of a can total before we would clean it out and give her a fresh can. Then she completely stopped touching it. I just got back from the store to give her another brand of soft food because she was getting really hungry, she scarfed it down. Hopefully other cats like it a bit better. Unfortunately, my Kitty was not a fan at all. I am still a big fan of purina one.
Rocky loved the sauce, not the meat. Not a bad review, he only eats the sauce of anything I give him. He's tubby, so trying to get a healthy weight for him. BTW-dogs love his leftovers!
Chewy is the best
Great selections & fast delivery service. Love Purina products.
Weight loss thanks to not eating?
The headline says it all. They will not eat it. Will not eat it.