Purina Pro Plan Adult Hairball Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice...||New: Turkey, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||New: Salmon, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support...||Hairball Control, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion, High Fiber, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion...||High-Protein, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion...||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, High Fiber, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Specially designed to help your adult cat thrive featuring real chicken as the #1 ingredient.
- Made with 36 percent protein and powerful antioxidants so your beloved cat gets the energy and stamina she needs.
- High-protein nutrition helps cats maintain a healthy weight.
- Natural fiber to help control hairballs.
- 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.43Chewy Price$33.66Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult Weight Management Formula Dry Cat Food, 12.5-lb bag$74.98Chewy Price$71.23Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.40Chewy Price$33.63Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult 7+ Prime Plus Longer Life Formula Dry Cat Food, 12.5-lb bag$74.98Chewy Price$78.59List Price$60.52Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$25.48Chewy Price$28.49List Price$24.21Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken & Egg Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Weight Management Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$20.29List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$16.08Chewy Price$21.09List Price$15.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Salmon & Rice Formula High Protein 7+ Senior Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$16.08Chewy Price$21.09List Price$15.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Indoor Hairball Management Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$26.48Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.16Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$39.58Chewy Price$42.79List Price$27.10Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
206 Customer Reviews
When my pup had digestion issues that lead me to a $600 gas bill, I remember searching up foods that would make him comfortable. I came across Purina Pro Plan and since day 1, have never seen a single issue in his gut health. Since then, I’ve always sworn to feeding my pets PPP. Jinx has always enjoyed the brand and has never turned her nose to it in the 5 years she’s been eating in. The price is affordable and my pets health have been great!
Cat Food Review
Small kibble that is perfect for older cats that have had teeth removed and cannot eat a larger kibble variety of food. Evidently it tastes great as all 4 of our cats love it.
My cats have been eating this for 2 weeks now. They both have had digestive issues which have improved significantly when switching to this new food. They also seem to really like how it tastes!
This is the best cat food on the market.
Afte 20 something cats - this brand, flavor & formula is what every single cat I've had prefers. It smells better, it's small pieces like they prefer, & it's the only dry food they have ever gotten excited about. MAKE THE SWITCH TO MAKE YOUR CATS HAPPY!
My cat wouldn't eat it
The headline says it all. If the cat won' eat it, there is no benefit.
Good cat food
My cat love all kinds of this food. No any problem found. Will continue to order this dry food for Belinda. She will be glad to try all other flavors.
Cats Reject New Formula!
The new packaging is a different formula. OUR CATS SNIFF IT AND WILL NOT EAT IT (and looked at us with great disappointment). But when we found one of the older packages at a store and gave it to them, they scarfed it up just like always. We called Purina Pro Plan and they told us they have indeed changed the formula, mainly adding probiotics (but decreasing the protein, fiber, and other beneficial ingredients). The review “New Look = Different Formula!” posted by CARE on Nov 20 is just right. We drove all over our area, going to a half dozen different stores within about a 25 mile radius to find the older version, and managed to find eight large bags. We will not buy the new packaged version! And we can’t risk buying the product online, because we would likely be sent the newer bad version. It’s a shame that after we use up what we found, we will have to search all over for hairball kibbles which the cats like and that is as nutritious. We hope that Purina Pro Plan will return to the original formula as soon as possible in light of all the complaints starting to come in.
New Look = Different Formula!
The Guaranteed Analysis has CHANGED: LESS protein, LESS crude fiber, LESS vitamin E, AND now have ADDED nonessential ingredients omega-6 fatty acids and Bacillus coagulans...! My cats WON'T EAT this "New Formula" in the "New Packaging" which used to be their favorite...! My cats are old or sick and the PINK packaged formula was always their go to when nothing else appealed to them...!!!
Why the change in formula and name?
It was a great product; now a change for the worse without warning and the cats dislike it. Need to start the search for something they will eat.
Good but expensive
Usually I will mix few different kinds for my cats. But I'll try them one by one first. This one got approved too :) This time I mixed 3 types. I'm glad they like all 3 types. Just little bit expensive(compared to the other food that my cats also like).