Purina Pro Plan All Life Stages Small Bites Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutrient-dense, bite-sized kibble for dogs who prefer eating smaller pieces
- High protein formula, with real lamb as the first ingredient
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive and immune health
- Used to be known as FOCUS Small Bites Lamb and Rice Formula
- 27 percent Protein and 17 percent Fat help fuel metabolic needs and help maintain lean muscle
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 17-lb bag$45.68Chewy Price$48.69List Price$43.40Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Active 27/17 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.28Chewy Price$20.29List Price$17.37Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Turkey, Duck & Quail Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Beef, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine)...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, High Fiber, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Hip & Joint Support, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
315 Customer Reviews
Great dog food
The PRO PLAN dog food has been awesome for my active young hunting lab. She has a reaction to the chicken blend, it causes her to have yeast infection. Vet told me to run with lamb, that he feels it is better anyway. Could tell the difference in my dog within a week of starting he on PROPLAN. Heathier and more active.
good & updated kibble size
My two doodles love the food and it’s gentle on their bellies. The bag I had delivered recently had a lot smaller kibble pieces which is fine by me. Figured I’d let others know since there’s been some other reviews about kibble size being to big. I’d say it’s at least half the size of what it used to be. My dogs don’t mind.
Large Bites, Not Small
My Chihuahua likes it, only problem is the bites are large, not small. I have to wet and heat it before giving it to him with his wet food, and I have to feed him a little bit four times a day so he doesn't throw it up. He likes it and digests it well.
Purina pro plan was recommended by my trainer and vet but I was struggling to find a kibble from the line that my mini Aussie liked, finally tried this one and he loves it!! The small kibble size is exactly what I was looking for
I absolutely love this dog food! I had my dog on prescription dog food for months and started using this food after switching him to a new food per vet orders and I have never went back! I love that the bites are small but it is for all ages!
Pro Plan 27/17
My lab was on Science Diet Light and pooped 4-5 times a day, many times in the house after she had already gone out. Switched to Pro Plan 27/17 and she is on a regular schedule again and likes it.
Great food !
Dexter loves this food and he loves it ! Switching from from the regular pro plan to the active lifestyle helped my dog fill out his body an little and I would highly recommend !
Time for bites.
Our 2 year old mastiff Dane mix loves her bites. We like the fact they are small and hopefully digest quicker.
Vet recommends this
My veterinarianrecommend this food for my very active 2 year old Shiba Inu. He has sharp teeth and strong jaws but is a bit of a prince (if you give him large pieces of something, he won't eat it until you cut it up). The small pieces are obviously perfect for him.
My dogs do like this dog food and I know it is good quality BUT it is in no way “small bites”. Some of the pieces are as large as any standard dog food and the “small bites” don’t compare to other brands I have used. The title can be very misleading if you are really looking for SMALL bites.