Purina Pro Plan High Protein DHA Lamb & Rice Formula Puppy Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- DHA from omega-rich fish oil nourishes brain and vision development.
- Real lamb is the first ingredient.
- High-quality protein builds lean muscles.
- Used to be known as FOCUS Lamb and Rice Formula.
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive and immune health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- American Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Development Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Large Breed Sport Development 30/18 High Protein Puppy Food, 35-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Development 30/20 Chicken & Rice High Protein Puppy Food, 24-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural, High Protein +Plus Healthy Puppy Formula Dry Puppy Food, 16.5-lb bag$24.39Chewy Price$30.68List Price$23.17Autoship Price
- Purina ONE High Protein Plus Healthy Dry Puppy Food, 31.1-lb bag$47.38Chewy Price$45.01Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein||High-Protein, Weight Control|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care...||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation...||Brain Health, Digestive Health, High-Energy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
493 Customer Reviews
Puppy won’t eat this particular flavor
We have two puppies a week or so apart, one schnoodle and one aussiepoo. They were both eating the Pro Plan chicken and rice flavor and the TSC brand of lamb and rice but those were only available in smaller bags. I “gambled” and bought the big bag of this Pro Plan Puppy lamb and rice, they won’t eat it. I bought Members Mark chicken and rice puppy food as the ingredients were very good, tried mixing it with the Proplan lamb and rice and they still won’t eat the Proplan lamb and rice, they make a mess picking around it. Of course I am out $58 bucks and can’t even donate it to an shelter becuz they won’t accept open food.
Somebody's dogs love this; unfortunately they aren't mine
Somewhere I'm sure someone's dog(s) love this, but not mine. They really weren't happy with it. They did end up eating it with their canned food as there was nothing else; my personal choice (and theirs too) was unavailable. We managed to finish it. but I was so happy when our personal choice became available again. Part of the problem is that there was no way to wean them from one to another over the week or so, as the unavailability of our usual dry food came quickly (when I went to reorder). Advance notice would have helped. And a possible suggestion as to what might be similar in texture & taste could have helped, too.
Shipping carton fails
The Pro plan dog food is great. The shipping box for large bags is not. Have received two shipments and both times the box was crushed and torn open.
Puppy won’t eat this
Our 10 month old puppy will take a bite, then spit it out in the floor. Will not eat this food.
Best for puppy
My new pup loves this food so far. She is still eating it at 6 months Her name is Sofie I love the people that work at Chewy
I decided to switch to this puppy food after a couple of different vets recommended it in a Bloodhound group I belong to. Unfortunately my dog hated it. I mixed some in with his diamond naturals food and he ate around the Purina pro plan. He did not care for it at all. It also very much upset his stomach. I was hoping that would taper off after a week or two but it hasn’t. We will not be trying this food again. I’ll donate it to a rescue, hopefully their pups will like it!
Brain food for my puppy
Due to allergies, I've slowly switched my American Bully from beef and chicken food and treats to lamb, salmon, etc. Purina Pro Plan Lamb & Rice formula has been great for her. She doesn't scratch as much, her 'eye boogers' have decreased, and her coat feels softer. In addition to helping my dog, my Mom's old, crotchety, picky-eater dog likes this too and sneaks in to help himself to a nibble whenever he can. Between the differences I've seen in my puppy and the fact that an old dog likes the taste, I think this is a great product and should be tried. I'm very happy with it.
excellent puppy food
I feed this to all my pugs, adults, because they’re breeding, and all the puppies. I’m very happy with this kibble, and it’s the only good that my dogs continually eat and don’t seem to get bored with
My fur baby’s love Chewy
My dogs love the food. My mom buys from Chewy to . I buy for my cats also. I love Chewy I can find just about anything I need and reasonable prices to. I thank you Chewy you rock.
Pro Plan is the Best
I have been feeding the Purina Pro Plan formulas for several years now and have show dogs with wonderful coats and good health.