Purina Pro Plan Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics High Protein Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High protein formula with real chicken as the first ingredient.
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health.
- Vitamin A and Omega-6 fatty acids to nourish skin and coat.
- Used to be known as SAVOR Chicken and Rice Formula.
- Rich in antioxidants to support a healthy immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Indoor Hairball Management Turkey & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$54.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$35.19Chewy Price$33.43Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$46.98Chewy Price$49.49List Price$44.63Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Indoor Hairball Management Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.48Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.16Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Indoor Hairball Management Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Weight Management Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.29Chewy Price$19.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Salmon & Rice Formula High Protein 7+ Senior Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$27.58Chewy Price$31.99List Price$26.20Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$16.08Chewy Price$21.09List Price$15.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$66.98Chewy Price$72.49List Price$63.63Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Probiotic High Protein Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$23.48Chewy Price$26.49List Price$22.29Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food, 12.5-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$50.49List Price$43.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken...||Chicken Meal, Ground White Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols)...||New: Chicken, Chicken Byproduct Meal, Corn Grits...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support...||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
410 Customer Reviews
Cats love it
I finally got my one cat’s digestive issues under control so I could switch them to a regular food instead of a special, which is costly. I decided on this one, from the line, since I only ever feed them Purina ProPlan. Marked exuberance when eating. Even one cat who is picky and a grazer, actually eats it up right away!
Parina pro plan chicken and rice
Parina pro plan chicken and rice the cats love it I used to buy the Pro plant planned shredded chicken which it seems as if they would it was discontinued This is equal to and the cats seem to enjoy it just as much
Cats love this kibble
I’ve been feeding my feral kitties this blend for years. They love it and it’s so good for them. Full of vitamins which they need being out in the wild every day of their lives. Nothing but the best for them in my mind. Nothing goes to waste with them :-))
My favorite food
My mom tried a couple of different brands and I didn't like them very much. Instead I begged for treats. Then she got me THIS ONE and wow, it's so good! I don't even like my treats now and Mom said, that's good, treats are too fattening. I get a full belly and my poopies are perfect, according to Mom. But I feel better, my zoomies are back and my naps only consist of sweet dreams now. I'm 5 years old and I'm a very healthy, happy guy. Course, Chewy has provided me lots of toys and stuff too. Thanks Chewy!
Dry cat food
My cats prefer Purina Pro Plan Shredded Chicken. However it wasn’t available so they are eating regular chicken Purina ProPlan. They’re on a self imposed diet. Eat only enough not to be hungry. Can’t wait until their regular food is available again
My cat loves it
Our vet recommended a few brands including Purina. My cat loves the chicken flavor and it's not too expensive.
good for appetite
Yasin was initially having issues where he’d just keep eating and eating but this food is great, he doesn’t need to eat a whole bunch to feel full.
Kitties Love It
I feed this to two cats in conjunction with a bit of wet food and they really seem to like it! I have been feed them this for years now.
Cats Love It!!
My three have not been the most picky but I’ve had to change for dental reasons. After trying three other brands/types of food to mix with the dental dry food, this hit the mark! As I slowly introduced this into their diet, they couldn’t get enough! So by the end of the week, I had added the 50% of this to their diet.
Finally found a dry food all my cats like
I have four cats aging from twelve to 9 years old. I have tried various excellent brands of dry food with some kitties liking it and others not so much. I like Purina Pro Plan because it has probiotics, you don't have to add it; and the kibbles are bigger, but flatter than other kibbles and easy to chew. Their fur is soft and shiny and they don't seem to heave up as many fur balls either. the only negative is I wish the food wasn't so pricey.