Purina Pro Plan High Protein Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hard kibble combined with tender, shredded pieces for taste and texture dogs love.
- High protein formula, with real chicken as the first ingredient.
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health.
- Used to be known as SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken and Rice Formula.
- Vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acids to nourish skin and coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Healthy Weight Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$50.53Chewy Price$48.00Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Healthy Weight Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb$49.49Chewy Price$47.02Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 41-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Sensitive Stomach with Probiotics Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 47-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 17-lb bag$45.68Chewy Price$48.69List Price$43.40Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Active 26/16 Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag$61.85Chewy Price$58.76Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan All Life Stages Small Bites Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice...||Beef, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Salmon, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, High Fiber, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, High Fiber, With Grain||High-Protein, High Fiber, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support...||High-Energy, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support...||Digestive Health, High-Energy, Immune Support...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
72 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2062 Customer Reviews
Dogs did not like
One of my dogs just simply won't eat this dog food. She normally will pick up anything and eat it but this food she wanted nothing to do with it. My other dog is sensitive/has allergies and hadn't an allergic reaction to this dog food. We wouldn't figure out what the issue was other than we tried this new food. Shortly after we stopped giving him this food he started improving and over a week later his itching and being miserable stopped. Won't be purchasing again and will have to throw away an entire bag of dog food.
Three dogs. Mother (7,8 or 9), daughter & son (almost 3). Have researched A LOT. grain free not good 98% of the time. Some is so expensive it is ridiculous. I have fed Purina all my 83 years so out of the 5 brands a d formulas I considered I chose the above. WOW! THEY LOVE IT. All 3 are happy and I feel confident they are getting a good healthy meal every time.
My golden did not approve
My golden retriever, who would literally eat trash from the street if he could, did not wanna eat it! We tried switching from puppy food to this one over a few days but he did just not eat it. Even if I leave it out for him throughout the day. We tried another new adult kibble from Purina that is not the shredded blend and he ate that right away. So either this one has a weird texture or taste to him that he does not like it. I still thinks its good food, but unfortunately just not for my dog. Good thing is they have a small bag to try it.
Pleasantly surprised with my picky eaters
I have two young German Shepherds and an older Wheaton terrier. They are ALL picky eaters! We’ve tried Crave, Blue Buffalo, American Journey, Victor, and many more. I am hesitant about Purina in general, but decided to try it, and was pleasantly surprised. They definitely prefer this to others, I know cause I leave both bowls down and this one disappears and the other one sits full for hours after. I’m just glad they are eating cause growing GSD’s tend to be a bit too lean in my opinion.
A new dog!
Chief had grown weary of his old kibble and had started staging hunger strikes in an effort to get wet food or human food. Since starting him on this Purina Pro Plan (still transitioning), he finishes every bowl and has renewed energy! (for better out for worse) He loves Purina Pro Plan!
Soft, smelly stool
I thought my new rescue was still adjusting to his new life and new food. After 4 weeks, his stool was still loose and smelled AWFUL. Switching over to the Purina Pro Plan All Life Stages Small Bites Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food and his poop was almost immediately better! My other rescue did not have this poop experience, however she did not like it.
My pup seems happy with this food switch. Food overall seems better quality and fresher than what she was eating when we adopted her. She is used to people food so I like how it's kibble mixed with chewy chunks of chicken. I suspect we will be feeding Purina for years to come.
Purina Pro Plan
My dogs seem to really like this. Or its the boiled chicken I top it off with. (LOL) Its a bit pricey when you have more than one larger dogs. I love dealing with Chewy and they are helpful when needing something specific.
My Vet recommended Purina Pro Plan
I lost my dog last October, and since I don't have a dog to buy for, I am buying food for a friend who can't afford quality food for his dogs. As with everything else, dog food has gotten really expensive since I last had to buy it. The dog that I bought this food for is a Husky, but the kibble is too big and she has a hard time eating it. I guess I should have looked to see if this is available in smaller kibble. Her partner in crime gets Bright Mind, he's 17, which is a smaller kibble. Both of the dogs are doing great on Purina Pro Plan.
Beats Blue Buffalo Hands Down
My rescue dog (Pointer/Cattle Dog) absolutely loves the shredded chicken! He strongly disliked Blue Buffalo, and the smell out of the bag was terrible, so I can't blame him. Little pricier than Blue, but worth it to me.