Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This formula features a proprietary blend of nutrition for senior cats over 7 years old.
- High-protein recipe with real chicken as the first ingredient—encouraging lean muscles and a healthy weight.
- Features live probiotics to support a healthy gut flora and digestive system.
- Antioxidants such as beta carotene and vitamin E help promote immune system health.
- Includes omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help nourish your pal’s skin and coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$27.58Chewy Price$31.99List Price$26.20Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult 7+ Prime Plus Longer Life Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$23.48Chewy Price$26.49List Price$22.31Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Indoor Hairball Management Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics High Protein Cat Food, 16-lb bag$46.98Chewy Price$49.49List Price$44.63Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Indoor Hairball Management Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.48Chewy Price$30.99List Price$20.88Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken & Egg Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$26.48Chewy Price$30.99List Price$22.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$26.48Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.16Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult Weight Management Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$23.48Chewy Price$26.49List Price$20.50Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$23.48Chewy Price$26.49List Price$20.50Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oatmeal Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$23.48Chewy Price$26.49List Price$22.31Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Probiotic High Protein Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$23.48Chewy Price$26.49List Price$22.31Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Weight Management Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Salmon, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice Flour...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Corn Grits...||Chicken, Poultry By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Hairball Control...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, High Fiber, Natural, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
198 Customer Reviews
My 14 yr old Jade doesn't vomit!
Fabulous senior dry food. Took our 14 yr old to the vet as we noticed she was vomiting after eating regular wet cat food (Sheba or regular pate fancy feast). After getting GLOWING PERFECT HEALTHY blood test results for my Jade, they told me to get SENIOR food - both dry and wet. So far so good with this senior dry food! NO MORE VOMITING. highly recommend!
Picky No More
She loves it. My 10 year old cat just gobbles this kibble up! She prefers it to the other brands we've tried recently.
So Far Cats Love It!
So glad that my cats love this new food as I think it will be good for them at their current age of 7yrs - getting to be older cats!
Great food for senior cats
I am happy that Purina came out with this food for senior cats. I have been feeding Pro Plan but was concerned that it was for all ages. The cats really love this and I know it will keep them healthy.
Great nutrition for older cats!
Expensive compared to what they were getting, but my darlings are worth it. All 6 of our cats are older: 11 to 17. One is on kidney diet because of kidney problems. One of the others does not like it as well as her old food. If she starts losing weight we may have to switch her or add the wet Pro Plan.
They love it!
I am overjoyed that our cats ate this with gusto – right from the first serving. Nice smaller size bits look easier for older cats to chew. Decent nutrition, too.
Huge difference and cats love it!!
My cats aren't picky with dry food. (Wet food, yes, they won't eat it at all, but that's another story.) When I switched them to Pro Plan, they liked it so much that they ate only this and left the old food in the bowl! I've noticed a big difference in them. They're 12 year old littermates and ever since they started this they're acting like younger cats again. And their coats are SO soft, shiny, and sleek. This is the best they've looked and acted their whole lives. I'm thrilled with this food! All of my future cats and dogs will likely be on Pro Plan too!
My 12 year old Kitty gobbles it down
I had my girl on Hills senior 12 and over but it was unavailable for a short. Of time so I got the senior 7 plus chicken
For all 4 of my Cats
I have 4 cats ranging from ages 13, 10, 8, and 7. I figured it would be best to incorporate some senior food into their diet. I have been mixing this with the Hill's brand senior food. But they don't seem to love this food as much and I end up using more of the HIll's brand. Whenever they get sick which isn't too often it seems to be from this kibble more than the other brand. I will slowly stop using this eventually and got a small bag to ween them off.
recommended by our wonderful vet
Our cat did not tolerate?k his diet for early kidney issues. He loves this food. He is like a different cat. He talks and will stand on his hind legs asking for more of this food. He has gained some of the weight he lost on the other food.