Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Active 26/16 Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes lean muscle with high protein and is made with real chicken as the first ingredient so your pal will love the taste.
- Formulated with 26% protein and 16% fat to optimize leanness, energy, and muscle-building with everyday exercise.
- Enhanced with amino acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, plus glucosamine from fish meal for healthy joints and maximum mobility.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced diet for dogs of all ages and activity levels with wholesome ingredients.
- Proudly made in the USA with no added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Small Breed Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan All Life Stages Small Bites Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Small Breed Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Active 27/17 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Turkey, Duck & Quail Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Beef & Bison Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$23.48Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.31Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Salmon & Cod Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 17-lb bag$45.68Chewy Price$48.69List Price$43.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Lamb, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice...||Salmon, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Digestive Health, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||High-Energy, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
267 Customer Reviews
Recommended by Breeder
I asked the breeder of our four-year-old golden retriever what she fed her dogs (she has been carefully and lovingly breeding goldens for years), and this was what she recommended. Just started giving it to our pooch, as part of her diet, along with lightly cooked meat in a base mix from Dr. Harvey. Too soon to tell,but seems fine on all fronts so far. Other breeders of note also highly recommend this or an updated version of it, and Purina has been around and has top-notch nutritionists on staff for a long time.
My order is late again
I rely on the auto ship to keep me in Dog food since it really hard for me to get to a store. But being almost 2 weeks late is making me think I might have to find other means of getting my pet supplies
Purina pro plan dog food
It good for my American bulldog I have never had no problems with it it seems like when hes not on it he has a of aallergies but when I put him back on it hes good to go I have no problems
My dog loves it
My dog loves this food. He usually eats the Pro Plan Complete Essentials, but I couldn’t get it so I tried this one. He loves this one also.
My boys enjoy this food. It’s a real big bag and should last them for awhile.
Terrible-- there must be something wrong with this formula.
Our puppy needs to switch to adult food. He has been on Purina's Puppy Formula for the last year and loves it. He actually loves all food. He even begs for salad and carrots when we feed our rabbits! But... no amount of coaxing will get him to ingest even a single pellet of ProPlan Sport. We mixed with his old pellets and he actively selected only the old pellets and if he accidentally got even one new pellet he spit it out immediately. We thought it was him just not liking change in pellets, but this morning, just to test things out, we bought him a bag of Nutro brand food from our local grocery store. He has never had this brand or kind of food and he completely accepted it and ate it. We tried again with the ProPlan... he (an otherwise voracious eater) still has not managed to stomach and eat a single piece. If he wouldn't have accepted the Nutro brand I would've thought the problem was with the dog not liking change... But as such I cannot in good conscience feed him this or even recommend it to anyone.
I’ve been feeding my 2 Aussies this for over a year . They have great coats & no bad breath. It was recommended by a breeder . I
I have always used pro plan. Best dog food around. Chewy has it at a very reasonable price, and I don't have to carry the bag around the store.
They changed the formula and it’s awful
I’ve been feeding my 2 dogs this food for years. They’ve recently changed the formula and now both my dogs have absolutely awful gas all day. I don’t know why they felt the need to change an existing product instead of labeling it something different. I will not be using this food any longer because the new recipe does not agree with my dogs what so ever, disappointed.
Dogs Love it
Have been using Chewy for years and just like all of the other Pro-Plan foods, dogs love it. Have a dog that is going to be 15 years old this spring and still play fights with the other dogs. Would recommend Pro-Plan highly