Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting chewable probiotic supplement for dogs.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Developed using a proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability.
- Specially formulated to promote normal intestinal microflora in dogs suffering from diarrhea.
- Contains live microorganisms to help increase levels of beneficial intestinal bacteria.
Looking for the powder form? [Shop FortiFlora Probiotic Gastrointestinal Support Dog Supplement] (https://www.chewy.com/purina-pro-plan-veterinary-diets/dp/50029).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$61.98Chewy Price$58.88Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Probiotic Daily Digestive Health Support Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.62Chewy Price$20.54Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable-DC Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 80 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Dog Supplement, 30 count$22.09Chewy Price$20.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Liver Flavored Powder Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable Kit Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30mL Medium & Large Dog$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.5-oz bottle$27.37Chewy Price$35.99List Price$26.00Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.94Chewy Price$32.99List Price$31.29Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$58.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Boot the Scoot Peanut Butter Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$51.21Chewy Price$59.99List Price$48.65Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Gum Arabic, Liver Flavor, Microcrystalline Cellulose...||Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product...||Active Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides., Inactive Ingredients: Ground Oat Groats, Soy Lecithin...||Whey, Dextrose, Organic Gum Arabic...||Dried Lactobacillus Reuteri Fermentation Product, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dextrose...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Poultry, Duck||Beef, Meat||N/A|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
Diarrhea and FortiFlora
My dog had diarrhea for an extended period of time even after the vet ruled out it was no longer from Girardi. It was now IBS irritable bowel syndrome and I had to boil chicken and rice and mix it in his food for at least two months until a neighbor told me about FortiFlora. This probiotic seemed to stable his bowels and now the diarrhea has been eliminated!! Great product!!!!!!
Doesn't work as well as the powder
I was so pleased when Purina came out with a chewable version of Fortiflora because my pup's been on the powder version forever (very sensitive digestive system). I've noticed since we switched though that her poops are much more questionable. Not sure why the formulation would be different, but the chewable definitely doesn't work as well for her as the powder. We'll switch back.
Our breeder recommended Fortiflora for our puppy. It took a few days to get it after we brought him home, and - what with the new environment etc. - his digestion was a little upset. After starting the Fortiflora, his digestion settled right down - clearing the air and producing solid results. He enjoys eating the tablets.
Really helps the digestive system.
I have gone back to using the Forta Flora for our 1 yr. old puppy. He is constantly chewing on so many things outside even with supervision and occasionally his stomach becomes upset. I get him back on his Forti Flora and his stomach settles and no more issues! So now I just keep him on it. Great product.
This tablet is a big help for my senior foster dog who was prone to diarrhea after living on the streets and eating who/knows/what and probably drinking dirty water just to survive. Our vet initially prescribed an Rx, Metrinadazole (spelling?). Now our dog takes Fortiflora on a maintenance basis.
It really seems to help.
My dogs were always itiching and their were beginning to not want to eat much, even their favorite treats. I did some research and to my surprise I learned that an imbalance in their digestive system could cause a lot of the problems they were having. After a week on this supplement, I have seen a turn around in their eating and energy levels.
Better than packet, my dog loves the taste, works very well too for loose stools. As always, Chewy is the BEST!
Dog would eat tablet
My 2 year old wouldn’t eat the tablet. She will eat the powder if chicken is rubbed in it.
A Travel Must Have
Veterinary Recommended to us. We travel with a couple dogs hunting and fishing. This Probiotic really checks the loose stool and puts them back on feed almost immediately. The dogs love them.
My girl was having some skin and bowel issues and within a week of taking this probiotic her issues improved a lot. It’s been 2 weeks now and her skin is beautiful again and stools solid. I highly recommend and will continue to buy this for her. Side note: We also use Purina Pro Plan food for our girl.