Python Aquarium Maintenance System Replacement Faucet Pump
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This pump draws water from your faucet to create the suction needed for siphoning
- Features an adjustable valve with drain and fill positions
- Designed to be less stressful on both fish and owners, making it easier to break down and clean your tank on a more regular basis
- Must be used in conjunction with a plastic or brass faucet adapter
- Designed for use with the Python Aquarium Maintenance System Replacement Brass Adaptor
Designed exclusively for use with the Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System. Must be used in conjunction with Python Aquarium Maintenance System Replacement Brass Adaptor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Silicone 3-oz Aquarium Sealant, Clear$3.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Air Pump Kit, 100-gal$42.39Chewy Price$68.79List Price
- AquaClear Powerhead Water Pump, Size 70$46.05Chewy Price$102.99List Price
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Circulation & Wave Pump, 1050-1150 GPH$62.95Chewy Price
- DealAqueon Glass Adjustable Aquarium Heater, 50-watt$22.25Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump, Model 4000$53.44Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Microbe-Lift Special Blend Aquarium Cleaner, 16-oz bottle$9.00Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Tetra DHP4200 Debris-Handling Pond Pump, 4235-gph$197.07Chewy Price$383.69List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Pump, 75 GPH$14.50Chewy Price$19.87List Price
- Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Manifold HUB$19.95Chewy Price
- Lifegard Aquatics All-In-One Single Quiet One 2200 Fish Pond Pump$261.19Chewy Price
- JBJ Aquarium Accela Submersible Powerhead Fish Aquarium Pump, 266 GPH$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
After my last one wore out I tried another drain kit since I could not find one in either pet store near where I live! It was not anywhere near as good as this one! It always left a good 3-4 inches of water in the bottom of my turtle tank! This one drains the tank completely!
love this item
I used one of these to drain and refill my turtles' tanks for about 10 years. The plastic finally cracked which was OK considering its age. I bought a similar item from a big box store and it leaked every time I used it. Found the Python brand item here and happily replaced the crummy one from the box store. The new Python works great. Don't bother with the other brands.
got one yesterday still leaking please send me one or two by mail thanks
Bought my Python hose from chewy. Ordered the replacement part from chewy. Not the right part. Doesn’t fit the house I bought from chewy.
A must for larger turtles
Our turtle is in a kiddie pool. Conventional gravel cleaners are ineffective. With this tool we can empty clean and fill with 30 min.
i need to use it on my aquarium but it didnt have instructions for the siphoning out section..can someone email me how to use it..if it works i'll leave a great feedback ty
pump was not working on cleaning tank again
not getting this pump maybe a nother company
Not the entire faucet replacement
The faucet pump replacement does not come with the part to hold your hose in place. If that is cracked I guess you have to buy the whole kit again.
I was happy to see Chewy offering this replacement piece, as my dog chewed the original one.
Inexpensive part to add life to my Python! Replaced my leaking part.