QT Dog Buffalo Tugz Water Buffalo Tough Tug & Chew Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% water buffalo horn and cotton rope combine the best of both worlds by providing your pal with a treat and a toy that he’s sure enjoy.
- Promotes healthy teeth, gums and overall dental hygiene as your pal chews and gnaws on the rope and horn.
- Cotton rope is knotted at both ends for added grip, making this toy and treat combination suitable for even the most aggressive tuggers and chewers.
- Water buffalo horn provides a great natural source of essential minerals without additives or preservatives.
- Every QT Dog treat is inspected at every step to ensure the quality and safety for your canine companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Fish Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red$18.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$9.15Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Ring Thing Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Squeak-N-Treat Troog Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Medium$4.99Chewy Price
- Booda Bone & Tug 3-Knot Rope Dog Toy, Multicolor, X-Large$13.78Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws SportsBallz Soccer Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Fetch Ball with Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Pink$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Tug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$25.49Chewy Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$7.00Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Penn-Plax 3 Knot Tough Dog Rope Toy, White, Large$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Water Toy|
|Material||Rope||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
New fave dog toy
So bought this for my (2) 5mo old mountain dog puppies. OMG They went insane and obsessive over it. We had to cut the rope to make (2) ropes with water buffalo toys to stop the arguing. LOL We will be ordering 2 more of these in the future, for proper length for each of them. They've been chomping away on the horn versus our couch/wood furnishings. YAYE! Happy puppies. Worth every penny.
I was excited to learn about water buffalo horns as an option for my dog who loves to chew on things. The rope portion of this item did not even last a day, and the horn was destroyed quickly as well. Basically a waste of money.
My puppy destroyed this in 5 minutes.
My 6 m.o. GSD puppy chewed through the rope in less than 5 minutes. This toy doesn't stand up to a hard chewing dog.
Dog just wasnt interested
Dog didn't have any interested in this toy. Don't know if it was smell or not easy to bite into. Jack loves to tug and chew but he just didnt like this toy.
My dog loves toys and I search hard to find ones that are for aggressive chewers but still haven’t found one that can handle him. Destroyed within an hour.
Pup loves these but too big
I didnt realize how big these were going to be! They are great and pup loves them but I can tell he doesnt like how big they are and uneasy to carry for him (he is 65 pounds) so I would suggest buying the smaller ones..
These were great chew, rope toys at first. I didn’t realize the Buffalo chew would splinter like it did. Hank loved it!
Destroyed in 10 mins
My flat coat retriever had this torn apart within 10 mins of getting the toy. The rope is all over my living room. Order was 10/25, delivery was 10/27 at 1:30 pm and RIP to the toy at 1:40 pm
Destroyed in 10 minutes
Rope shreaded within 10 minutes. I just need to find a rope toy that lasts for an hour. Thought this would do the trick. Wrong.
First he was afraid
I have an 8 month old golden. He smelled the horns and would not go near it. He is a very aggressive chewer so I got the big one thinking it would last awhile. Within 45 minutes ( after he decided it was ok) he was thru the rope. There was string everywhere. I gave it a 3 star and a recommendation because he loves the horns and they keeps him busy for hours.