Rabbit Hole Hay Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Orchard Grass.||100% Orchard Grass Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....||Sun Cured Orchard Grass Hay.||100% Timothy Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....||99% Orchard Grass, Other Grasses.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Hamster, Gerbil|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health|
|Special Diet||High Fiber, Low-Protein||Low-Protein, High Fiber||High Fiber||Low-Protein, High Fiber||High Fiber|
|Hay Type||Orchard Grass||Orchard Grass||Orchard Grass||Timothy||Orchard Grass|
About This Item
- This super soft hay is great for picky eaters, older rabbits, and pets who are allergic to Rabbit Hole’s Timothy Hay (sold separately).
- Fiber-rich grass supports digestive health and helps provide nutrients to your pet.
- Contains little protein and little calcium, which helps prevent health issues like weight gain, GI stasis, and bladder problems.
- Hand-packed to promote fur-esh, green hay instead of dusty, dried hay.
- Suitable to give at all times to small pets and rabbits who are 7 months old or older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Medium Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 20-lb box$45.79Chewy Price$76.47List Price$43.50Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Coarse Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 40-lb box$105.92Chewy Price$115.47List Price$100.62Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Herbs & Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 20-oz bag$6.16Chewy Price$6.29List Price$5.85Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Gerbil & Hamster Food, 1.5-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Russel Rabbit Food, 5.5-lb bag$14.63Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.90Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Timothy Cubes Small Animal Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Rabbit Booster 16% Protein Rabbit Food, 50-lb bag$24.49Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.27Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Bounty Adult Guinea Pig Food, 3-lb bag$11.15Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.59Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Advanced Nutrition Gerbil & Hamster Food, 4.5-lb jug$9.97Chewy Price$10.89List Price$9.47Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Guinea Pig Food, 25-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Rat & Mouse Food, 2.5-lb bag$7.41Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.04Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Oxbow Hay Blends Western Timothy & Orchard, 20-oz.$5.49Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
As fresh as from the maker
I originally ordered Rabbit Hole Hay directly from their website but I tried it thru my Chewy account. The hay was just as fresh as it was from the original site and actually arrived quicker. Very very pleased!!
My Guinea Pigs love it!
Fresh fluffy green hay is what I got! My Guinea Pigs gobble this up. I keep it on automatic shipping so we never run out. Highly recommend this hay for Guinea Pigs.
Eh, not awful but not great.
Large box, from the hay that was in there it was great quality but so much dust and broken down that I was only able to use maybe half. A lot was wasted.
Quality gone downhill
I’ve been buying this hay for about a year and a half. It used to be wonderful in quality, but the last five boxes that I’ve ordered have been full of some sort of weed. I have to try and pick all of it out since I don’t know if it may harm my Guinea pigs. The problem has gotten consistently worse and, now, I seem to be getting more weeds than hay. I won’t be buying this brand again.
Fresh and clean
My Guinea pigs love this orchard grass it is clean and fresh. Not much brown or woody stems.
bunnies enjoyed it
Bunnies enjoyed it. Will buy it again. The bunnies were very picking eaters and they enjoyed it.
We had to switch to this due to and allergy to hay and its been so much better. And the piggies love it more. This seems to be a hit with my 3 piggies.
My bunnies enjoyed eating this hay. Smells and looks very fresh, however, the bottom half of the box is almost entirely powder.
Great company, but hay crush problem experienced
Rabbit Hole’s customer service is excellent. And buying from Chewy is always a pleasure. But I agree with the other reviewers about the quality of this company’s hay having gone downhill over the last year. I’ve bought their orchard hay, & their soft timothy hay several times. I’ve seen a significant hay crush issue in the last few batches. I would say the boxes have contained about 40-50% crush. You won’t notice it until you start digging down into the box to loosen up the hay. Very disappointing, especially when you consider their prices (and they recently announced a price increase on all their hays). I’ve always been willing to pay a higher price for high quality animal food. I’m going to try this orchard one more time. But if this poor quality continues, I will look for another source.
What happened to this hay???
This hay used to be the only hay my picky Bunny would eat, but it just sits in his cage uneaten now. It used to be so fresh and fragrant, but lately it smells old, and the last bag was even full of leaves! Clearly, there’s been a breakdown in quality control somewhere.