Rachael Ray Nutrish PEAK Open Prairie Recipe with Beef, Venison & Lamb Natural Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real beef is the #1 ingredient.
- Crafted with real lamb and real venison.
- Contains 30% high-quality protein to help keep your furry friend full and satisfied.
- Made without added grains, gluten or filler ingredients.
- Made without artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives.
For a limited time, you may receive either bag while the packaging is being updated.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$54.60Chewy Price$51.87Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Turkey & Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$44.49Chewy Price$42.27Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$54.60Chewy Price$51.87Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Beef, Potato & Bison Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$44.48Chewy Price$44.49List Price$42.26Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Limited Ingredient Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag, bundle of 2$75.98Chewy Price$79.98List Price$72.18Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Real Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$44.48Chewy Price$44.49List Price$42.26Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$24.49Chewy Price$23.27Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Big Life Large Breed Hearty Beef, Veggies & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.18Chewy Price$62.19List Price$59.07Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Big Life Large Breed Savory Chicken, Veggies & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.18Chewy Price$62.19List Price$59.07Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Dish Natural Beef & Brown Rice Recipe with Veggies, Fruit & Chicken Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$47.79Chewy Price$45.40Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Dish Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe with Veggies & Fruit Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$47.78Chewy Price$47.79List Price$45.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Beef, Chicken Meal, Whole Dried Potato...||Beef, Turkey Meal, Whole Dried Potato...||Turkey, Chicken Meal, Whole Dried Potato...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Muscle Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Lamb, Venison, Meat||Beef, Buffalo, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
365 Customer Reviews
Rachel Ray Nutrish Peak
I bought this dog food while out of town with my dogs. I usually buy the pricey stuff, although never had any great results (lots of food left in bowl). I was stunned at how much both of my dogs love this dog food! The kibble is small, so it is ideal for any dog size/age. I ditched the other brands that I usually spend almost $100 a bag on. I think it is a good quality kibble for the price, and my two dogs seem to agree.
My dogs had been on the same food for a decade and then it got discontinued. I was worried that it would throw their stomachs off and give them issues. They loved it immediately and had no issues at all. Very happy.
Very greasy and indigestible
The kibbles are big and very greasy. I had to wash my hands with hot soapy water after feeding him. His stomach was usually good but with this food he farted badly- gave it away to shelters
My dog does very well with this food. Chewy is great as always. I'll have to figure out how often I need a delivery but good thing I can change the auto ship. Saves me a few dollars and delivered to my door.
Finicky Dog Approves
My extremely finicky dog will eventually eat this food. This is saying a lot as he completely boycotts many other brands. I’d say that’s high praise coming from him!
High protein dog food
We are using this food because of its high protein amount since we are trying to prevent anymore muscle loss from the side effects of Cushing’s disease. Our dog loves it!
Yummy Rachel Ray
Chevy says he loves the taste. Good nutrition. Price is good. Can’t wait to order more and have it deliver strait to the house. No more carrying heavy bags from the store to your car then from car to home. We order most of our stuff from Chewy’s. Will continue to do so.
No More UTIs
Got this for Ella, my Golden retriever who is both prone to UTIs and has intermittent colitis. She was on the SuperMedleys blend and though Ella liked it she kept getting UTIs and the vet recommended adding more protein and trying some lamb in the diet. SuperMedleys didn't have lamb in it and right before I could start researching other foods I ran out a week before my autoship (we've had a talk with Grandma about overfeeding). So I picked a small bag of this up locally as I couldn't find SuperMedleys anywhere at the time, it was the same brand I loved, and it had the lamb the vet was looking for. She loved the PEAK formula and had decent poops. Was cheaper on Chewy compared to the local (plus the nearest pet store is 17 miles away) so it got added to my ongoing autoship. Its going on 6 months now and she's not had a UTI. Ella was incredibly prone to UTIs prior to this so both the vet and this pet Mom are super happy from this change. Ella also has only had one major colitis spell since the food change, and the bout has been due to a new medication. Overall I think this food has probably been helping keep her off antibiotics so its not going anywhere anytime soon. I also think she's had pretty great energy since switching. She did add a few pounds to her weight, but I'm giving her 1 cup less now and its come back down a few pounds. Grandma still overfeeds her on occasion so I can't figure out if its the food or just Ella hustling for extra kibble and treats. If you're making a switch though carefully monitor the food portions as you may need to adjust if your pupper is prone to pudge.
My Dogs Love It
My dogs love this PEAK Protein Rachael Ray dog food. I blend it with another Rachel Ray that does contain some grain, and this blend appeals to both dogs, so no more catering to specific tastes. I free feed kibble, and with the Rachael Ray, I've got two healthy senior (one 10, one 8) furkids, healthy weight, and great coats and energy.
Chewy was out of my usual brand so I bought Rachael Ray brand. My dog would not touch it. Called Chewy and Juan was very nice and credited me back the cost. Will be buying my brand as soon as it is available.