The Rawhide Express Natural Braided Donut Dog Treat, 7-8-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages healthy teeth and gums with every chew.
- Keeps your BFF busy as it satisfies her chewing instincts.
- Helps strengthen your furry friend's jaw muscles.
- Made without harmful chemicals for a treat you can trust.
- 100% free from extruded ingredients and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Rawhide Express Natural Pressed Rawhide Dog Bone, 8-in$2.66Chewy Price$2.53Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 10-11" Rawhide Bone Stick Dog Chews, 2 count$12.28Chewy Price$11.67Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 8-9" Rawhide Retrievers Sticks Dog Treats, 15ct$28.51Chewy Price$27.08Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 6" Beef Basted Rawhide Pretzel Dog Treat, 1 count$10.43Chewy Price$9.91Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 7" Rawhide Retriever Roll Dog Treats, 10 count$26.07Chewy Price$24.77Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Naturals Peanut Butter Flavor Filled Beef Bones Dog Treat, 4-in$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Rolls 8-in Chew Dog Treats, 4 count$9.30Chewy Price$11.39List Price$8.84Autoship Price
- Pure & Simple Pet Rawhide Donut Dog Treat, 5-in, 2 count$4.98Chewy Price$4.73Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 5" Stuffed Rawhide Roll Dog Treats, 10 count$9.93Chewy Price$9.43Autoship Price
- Pure & Simple Pet Flat Knotted Rawhide Bone Dog Treat, X-Large, 2 count$13.98Chewy Price$13.28Autoship Price
- The Rawhide Express Beefhide Chew Rolls Natural Flavor Dog Treats, 9-10-in, 12 count$25.55Chewy Price$24.27Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 3 count$11.07Chewy Price$10.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beefhide||Beefhide||Beefhide, Chicken||Beefhide||Beefhide, Chicken|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Definitely worth it
I've paid more for other chews that don't last half as long. The round shape encouraged him to chew differently than he usually does which I'm guessing helps clean parts of his teeth he might not usually reach. My dog also seems to have an easier time digesting these compared to other things like bully sticks. Definitely will be buying again!
One of the few chew toys that lasts my dog weeks! Love it. Will definitely order again
They liked it
My 2 pups liked this. They are a giant and large breed and 6 and 4 months, respectively. I purchased these to see if would last longer with their voracious puppy chewing than the regular 7-8" rawhide knotted bone, but they really didn't, so probably will stick with the bulk rawhide bones normally, even though they enjoyed this novel version.
This is the first rawhide bone that our dog can't chew up within an hour. He has been working on it for over a week and has just now broke through into the circle. Highly recommend if you want a rawhide to last more than a day!
Better quality than I thought it might be
This round natural braided donut treat was great for my shepherd. He isn't a fan of a lot of rawhide treats (too small, too thick, too big) but he loved the braid and really took to it.
It must taste like it looks BORING
My Fur Baby did not like this twisted braid bone. I bought two in March and now its June He just looks at it and walks away.
Too big for puppy
The rawhide bone and ring were really nice. Unfortunately the dog is fearful of them both . For a puppy I should have purchased a smaller bone and ring. The size is intimidating .
The last order we got of these seem tiny compared to previous (both right in photo are new, left old)
My dog approves
My dog loves these and they keep him busy for several days.
Keeps my dogs busy for a good price
I have 2 large power chewers and a dachshund. For my 2 power chewers I have found the only things that last for any length of time are Elk antlers, stuffed shin bones and these rawhide donuts. I buy one for each of the 3 dogs and they will last a good couple of weeks. For the price and longevity they beat bully sticks (which my dogs also love but cost so much more and get chewed up so much quicker) I do have to watch and throw out the pieces when they get small, but for the price I don't mind and overall a really good buy for dogs that love to chew and chew often. These make my dogs happy.