Repashy Superfoods Meat Pie Gel Premix Reptile & Amphibian Food, 3-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with protein sourced from insects, fish and squid plus nutrient-rich foods like kelp, coconut, and more.
- Ready-to-cook powder formula is great for carnivorous reptiles and amphibians like monitor lizards, tegus, newts, salamanders and others.
- Provides essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and trace nutrients to support overall health and well-being.
- Made with high-quality ingredients like seaweed meal, hibiscus flowers, marigold flowers and brewer’s yeast for a boost of nutrition and flavor.
- Easy to cook with water to form an easy-to-feed paste, slurry or gel, and comes in an easy-to-store bottle that keeps without needing to be refrigerated.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFluker's Buffet Blend Tortoise Food, 12.5-oz$12.99Chewy Price$18.71List Price
- DealFluker's Floating Frenzy Sticks Aquatic Turtle Food, 7.5-oz bag$4.60Chewy Price$7.72List Price$4.37Autoship Price
- DealABDragons Small Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$22.09Chewy Price$20.99Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Natural Forest Tortoise Food, 15-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealAmzey Gammarus Turtle Food, 0.5-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealABDragons Mini Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 1000 count$24.20Chewy Price$22.99Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Gourmet Canned Soldierworms Reptile Food, 1.2-oz bag$5.18Chewy Price$6.08List Price$4.92Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 10-oz jar$5.23Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.97Autoship Price
- DealKomodo Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 10-oz bag$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
- DealABDragons Small Phoenix Worms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 150 count$24.11Chewy Price$22.90Autoship Price
- DealRep-Cal Aquatic Turtle Food, 15-oz jar$13.56Chewy Price$12.88Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Adult Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 3.4-oz jar$4.14Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Black Soldier Fly Larvae Meal, Fish Meal...||Black Soldier Fly Larvae Meal, Dried Seaweed Meal, Lecithin...||Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Protein Concentrate, Stabilized Rice Bran...||Dried Banana, Dried Date, Pea Protein...||Dried Banana, Whey Protein Isolate, Dried Date...|
|Food Form||Powder, Mix||Mix, Powder||Powder, Mix||Powder, Mix||Powder, Mix|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Not sure if this shows up as verified as I bought this on Chewy 2+ years ago but I've used it for a long time. I rescued a 3 month old fowler's toad 2.5 years ago named Kiwi. He's not a fan of live food. He'll eat live meal/hornworm occasionally but prefers frozen/thawed turkey heart, canned grasshoppers and repashy meat pie. At 3mo he was too thin and had a torn up left arm due to a raccoon attack. He refused to eat live worms or crickets (he still won't touch them even now) so this saved his life! Male fowler's toads naturally stay below 2.5" but thanks to repashy meat pie and frozen turkey heart, he's 2.75" and round! It stays good for a little more than 2 weeks in the fridge and the vitamin E it contains is essential for amphibian health. He doesn't eat much and 1 tsp repashy meat pie with 2 tsp water is more than enough to last a 2 week "shelf life". Overall this is great for growing amphibians (my young tiger salamander, AL, eats this too) or medium-sized carnivores like skinks and monitors.
Easy to prepare& for beardies health& Xiggy liked it!
I mix this and the grub pie together for my young Savannah and she devours. It. She's a rescue and was not a good eater of live food. This has been our Lifesaver
Monitors love it...
Have a pair of black throats and white throats monitor they love it. Only down fall it smells really bad when mixing it...
My Blue Tegu
High quality product. Easy to mix and keep. I bought this product for my Blue Tegu.
The total axolotl
I have a small breeding business of axolotls, and since worms aren’t always available I figured I’d give this a try... the first batch I made I used too much water, but the second batch came out perfect! I was able to cut it into pellet size pieces and my axolotls, even my pickiest one, loved it.
They eat it, but there is the extra step of making it, then storing the extra in the fridge.
Waste of money
They hated it and it smells terrible. I thought I would try it seeing as it is winter but should not of wasted the $.
Picky eaters liked it!
I have the pickiest Axolotls in the world and they still liked this! It's so good for them! I'm so happy they like it! Still working on the Leopard Gecko to try some haha!
My monitor LOVES his meat pie. He will lay his head in his bowl every morning and waits for this feast. Super easy to make and lasts for weeks. So much easier than stopping at the pet store every few days! Will definitely keep buying :)