Repashy Superfoods Veggie Burger Gel Premix Reptile Food, 3-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with protein sourced from plants only with pea protein isolate and rice protein concentrate, plus fruits and botanicals.
- Ready-to-cook powder formula is great for omnivorous reptiles like bearded dragons, blue tongue skinks, or as a treat for tortoises and iguanas.
- Provides essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and trace nutrients to support overall health and well-being.
- Made with high-quality ingredients like seaweed meal, hibiscus flowers, marigold flowers and brewer’s yeast for a boost of nutrition and flavor.
- Just cook with water to form an easy-to-feed gel, and comes in an easy-to-store bottle that keeps without needing to be refrigerated.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ABDragons Small Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Total Bites Feeder Insect Food, 24-oz bottle$17.44Chewy Price$26.95List Price$16.57Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Crested Gecko Classic Meal Replacement Powder Reptile Food, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Zilla Adult Iguana Food, 6.5-oz bottle$5.08Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.83Autoship Price
- Fluker's Premium Pellet Diet Hermit Crab Food, 3-oz jar$7.19Chewy Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Zilla Small Animal Munchies Vegetable & Fruit Mix Lizard Food, 4-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Jumbo Can O' Grasshoppers Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$6.47Chewy Price$6.15Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Shrimp Aquatic Turtle Food, 1.2-oz can$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 4.5-oz jar$7.96Chewy Price$10.02List Price$7.56Autoship Price
- Fluker's Adult Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 3.4-oz jar$4.66Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.43Autoship Price
- Fluker's Juvenile Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 5.5-oz jar$4.69Chewy Price$6.80List Price$4.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Protein Concentrate, Stabilized Rice Bran...||Black Soldier Fly Larvae Meal, Dried Seaweed Meal, Lecithin...||Chicken Broth, Black Soldier Fly Larvae Meal, Fish Meal...||Dried Mango, Dried Banana, Whey Protein Isolate...||Dried Banana, Whey Protein Isolate, Dried Date...|
|Food Form||Powder, Mix||Mix, Powder||Powder, Mix||Powder, Mix||Powder, Mix|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
My beardie didn't enjoy this
I tried it a couple times but my beardie isn't a fan. And the directions of how to mix don't give exact measurements... Just 2:1 is basically it. So I had to guess some at how best to make this. The first time was too runny and never set up. The second time it was a bit too dry and crumbled. I gave up after that. He never ate one bite. He'd turn his nose up and eat the pellets first... Which he hates the pellets
Great ingredients and will keep trying but my dragon wont eat it yet . Lovely idea
Great product. I have a very picky beardie that will insects and veggies occasionally. Now with the cooler weather he's slowing down especially his appetite. I mix up a slurry with some veggies and add some Veggie Burger. At least he'll get some protein. He loves the taste and I know he's getting a lot of nutrition. I've been doing this for years and he's a very healthy 5 yr old.
I'd say try it seem like a good product, just wasn't for my Beardie.
I had heard so many good things about this so I decided to try it for my disabled Bearded Dragon who get all her food by syringe feeding. She is normally a pig and will suck down just about anything I feed her but not this. I can't say if it's good or bad because well I'm not going to try it to give you that answer but I can say it is packaged well, has a cute beardie on the front, smells good, easy to make, and good price. My bearded dragon just didn't want this. I really wanted this to work it would have made my life easier lol I may try the grub pie next.
Picky eater loves this
We have a beardie that was only wanting to eat insects made this stuff cut up in small squares and froze it When we dethaw a square rolled up like blueberries and she loves it
My Crested is happy with it, so I also am happy with it!
Mara loved the grub pie so much, I decided to try this as well. She enjoys it, but she won't eat it every day as she will with the other. I love it because of the amazingly healthy ingredients and how easy it is to make.
Beardies love it
My beardies love it. I DONT RECOMMEND it to replace fresh greens and live insects but I use it to get my stubborn dragon to eat a few pieces of greens.
My dragon LOVES this stuff. It does smell pretty bad but when she sees her veggie burger coming she starts jumping around her terrarium. It makes her happy and I'm also amused by how messy her face is after she eats it. HA!
waste of money
They hated it and it smells terrible. I thought I would try it seeing as it is winter but should not of wasted the $.