Resco Nail Clipper Blade Replacement, 6 count
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- With an old Resco nail clipper, all you have to do is replace the blade and your trimmer will cut as good as new.
- Hand-sharpened American steel ensures a smooth, clean cut every time.
- No tools are required to replace the blade, just press and hold the blade ejector tab for easy changing.
- This pack includes 6 blades for lasting clean cuts.
- At-home nail clippers let you take care of long and sharp nails with ease and is recommended as part of your regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shark Fin Right Silver Swivel Stainless Steel Straight Dog Shears, 9-in$199.95Chewy Price
- Top Performance Fine Point Handle Curved Dog Shears, 7.5-in$25.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Top Performance Fine Point Handle Straight Dog Shears, 7.5-in$25.18Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- ConairPRO Replacement Blade for 2-in-1 Pet Clipper / Trimmer Kit, Trimmer Blade$9.30Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Casfuy Dog & Cat Nail Care Rechargeable Grinder, Black$29.99Chewy Price
- Casfuy Rechargeable Small Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, White$29.50Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet Clipper Replacement Blade for 15-Piece Clipper Kit$8.74Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Speedy Dryer V-1000UL Stand Dog Hair Dryer$869.00Chewy Price
- Top Performance Ball-Point Straight Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$21.98Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Top Performance Ball-Point Curved Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper Blade, 7F$24.00Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Set Dog Shears$359.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
So ingenious to be able to replace blades in my dogs' nail clippers. Always have a replacement blade handy so trims don't have to wait.
Not as great as I'd hoped
I have the Resco nail trimers and about 10 years later needed to replace the blade. Glad I found these so I didn't have to get a new one altogether but the blades did not cut well. The old one did a better job. They were chipping my dogs nails or not cutting all the way though. If I could return them I would but now I'm just stuck.
Can't be without these!
I use the Resco nail clippers, and it is always important to have sharp blades. These are essential replacements....always keep several on hand.
LOVE IT, LOVE IT
Resco nail clipper blade replacement always fit their clipper perfectly and cut smoothly. They never shred a nail. They are easy to replace if you take your time and follow the directions. I've had my Resco clipper for 15 years now and with blade replacements they work just fine. Chewys packaging and delivery service are superb.
I have had my Resco Nail Clippers since the 90's with my first dog. I now have a Labrador and the blade was getting dull. I was happy to see that Resco is still in business and still offer blade replacements for their clippers. The new blades make trimming my lab's thick nails quick and painless. I am so proud to have a well made produce that is still manufactured in the U.S.A. today.
A conditional "4"
I was very happy to find replacement blades for my very old Resco nail trimmer however I must add that it was not easy to install the new blade. I couldn't get it inserted, had to ask my son who had to force it in while wearing a heavy leather glove to protect his fingers.Perhaps the blades are made for the newest clipper and so are the tiniest bit thicker than the old blades? Or maybe the manufacturer is not the same as the original?
BUY TO GO WITH CLIPPERS
BUY TO GO WITH NAIL CLIPPERS!!!! Will always be sharp follow direction on nail clippers! Best part MADE IN USA!
This product works great
Fits clippers great. Guality exceptional like that you can get 6 in a package.
Check for duds
First blade from the package didn’t fit—was too thick and I spent way too long working on it. Tried another blade from the package and that one fit, but then I had to go through the whole package to see how many worked/didn’t work so I’d know if I had to return it or not. Turns out the rest fit, but what a pain.
Nice to have replacement blade
I have owned my Resco clippers for several years and it is nice to finaly find replacement blades. They are very easy to install and work like new again. My dog appreciates that they are sharp again :)