Roam Large Gnawkle Cape Ostrich Dog Treat, 1 countBy Roam
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Strong chewers are sure to get tons of tasty entertainment out of one large Gnawkle.
- Delicious, all-natural recipe features a single ingredient—just a yummy ostrich bone.
- You won’t find any GMOs, growth hormones or artificial ingredients in these treats.
- Ostriches were raised ethically and sustainably, giving pet parents peace of mind.
- Lower in calories and fat than other protein-packed treat options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ostich Bone.||Ostrich Gizzard.||Ostrich Skin.||Beef Gelatin, Chicken, Tapioca...||Beef Gelatin, Chicken, Tapioca...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Special Diet||Low Fat, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Non-GMO||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Ostrich, Poultry||Ostrich, Poultry||Ostrich, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My dogs love Gnawkles!
I am usually afraid to use any sort of cooked bone for my dogs because I have in the past had experiences with splintering. However, I bought three of these ostrich knuckles for my dogs and they have not splintered. I have large dogs including a nine month old pup that will chew the wood off the walls if I don’t keep her occupied with something else that she prefers to the door casings. She loves Gnawkles and has been totally absorbed in working on her Gnawkle for over a week. So not only do my dogs love them, I do too!
This was an awesome choice for my one year old dood. He is a very aggressive chewer and has spent the past few days gnawing away. The bone is still in tact - just cleaned off looking! Really kept him busy!