Royal Canin Beauty Healthy Skin Adult Canned Dog FoodBy Royal Canin
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken Broth, Pork Liver, Carrots...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Beef, Water, Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Hip & Joint Support, Weight Management||N/A||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...|
About This Item
- Royal Canin wet formulas are designed around the unique needs of small dogs (up to 22 lb.) from puppyhood through maturity.
- Whether fed as a complement to dry kibble or as a complete meal, Royal Canin wet formulas help keep a small dog healthy from the inside out.
- Formulated to help maintain coat health and healthy skin. This product provides 100% complete and balanced, formulated with the optimal balance between proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Includes Omega-6 fatty acids to support a healthy and shiny coat.
- Exclusive blend of four B vitamins and one amino acid to reinforce the skin barrier and keep the skin hydrated.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
Substitute for Shih Tsu
Got this item as a substitute when Takota's food was unavailable. She had no problem adjusting to it. Will order again.
She likes it
we wish you weren't out of stock of the regular Yorkie food but she likes this as well.
The Picky Dog Loves It
Our Maltese picks at dry kibble and does not always eat it if we give training treats. She consumes half a can of this in a just few minutes, digests it very well, and her energy level is better. Even with the treats. It is worth the price, knowing she’s not focusing on treats and missing consistent meals with better nutrition.
perfect size can for 2 little Shih thus
Our dogs love this food and we always split a can for both of them. they always have dry dog food available
All’s good except the tin lids
I worry that wildlife will smell the lids and lick them and cut their tongues. I batch them up in a plastic container, seal it with blue plumbing tape and put it with recycling. Most people won’t do this and I get that. The Royal Canine pouches are wonderful. I wish everyone would switch to that packaging. My two cents.
The food royal canin beauty is not fresh, my dog got upset stomach. Consistency of the food is different than before. Something is wrong with the food.
Chewy substituted the 5.8 oz. Royal Canin Beauty canned dog food for the 5.2 oz. without any notifications to me and charged the same amount.
Changes without notice or explanation?
received our auto-ship this morning to discover that the can's are smaller, less amount, and the formula isn't exactly the same. the original was in gel and the new is in sauce? our little dog is 12 years old. Hoping this doesn't cause an upset. would have been nice to have gotten a heads up that is was changed. plus less food, same price....
The Best Place To Order
Ordered my dogs food and received it quick, no hassles at all Food was fresh
Great Product and Delivery
This product, for some reason, became a "hard-to-find" item! Chewy had it. Delivered in one day. AND, my little guy loves it!!