Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Bulldog Puppy Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Bulldogs 8 weeks to 15 months old.
- Specialized kibble helps Bulldogs easily pick up and chew their food.
- Helps protects puppy development of the immune system and natural defenses with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- Supports healthy digestion and intestinal flora through high-quality proteins and prebiotics, which also help with gas and stool quality.
- Provides joint and bone support with a balanced energy intake and precise minerals to support little stocky bodies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Puppy Chicken & Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Puppy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$37.98Chewy Price$41.99List Price$36.08Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult & Puppy Grain-Free Salmon, Anchovy & Sardine Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Puppy Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Active Dog Pursuit Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$19.69Chewy Price$18.71Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition German Shepherd Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Chicken with Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$53.22Chewy Price$59.99List Price$50.56Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Adult Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Puppy Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's All Life Stages Kinesis Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$17.69Chewy Price$16.81Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, High-Energy||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
190 Customer Reviews
How our puppy thrived in 6 weeks.
We got Ms Dixie at 7 months from a breeder. She was 23lbs and looked younger than 4 months. We switched her over to RC English Bulldog Puppy feeding 2 1/2 cups per day in 3 feedings. We’ve had her 6 weeks and she’s now 34lbs and looks like her age. I highly recommend this food for our Bully Friends.
This is a good substitute for my adult English Bulldog. Their adult food has been out of stock, so we’ve been giving them the puppy food. They love it
Best bulldog food for sensitive stomach
Our baby girl has the most sensitive stomach but this food has her running for more and more and no tummy issues. Helps her because it comes in puppy and adult! Great food!!!
I fully trust in this brand for our bulldog
We have an English bulldog puppy, we never have problems, the dog does not have any pestilent flatus or odors. Dog's system accepts this food very good
I am so glad I made this switch I love it !
I am so glad I made this switch, our puppy's was having problems with diarrhea with the food the breeder gave me and I bought to continue. Their little tummy's just couldn't make it work. I came across this website when researching a better food for them that would help and so far it has been so good. Everything is back in working order and he seems much happier.
Royal Canin is a high quality product and breed specific which makes for a happy pup. Only took away one star because high quality bag had 2 inch tear. Most likely a packing issue
My Rosie loves this food!
It’s easy on her stomach, keeps her feeling full longer and the bag is conveniently resealable… it’s worth the investment
He loves it
He loves it! I just need to changed this for adult bulldog coz he will be 1 on January 30
We love Chewy service!!! Always on time! And so convenient!!
My olde bulldog has spina bifida, requires him wearing a diaper most of the time. Everything upsets his tummy. Lager is 6 years old. I adoped him 2 years ago. His poops is always runny and smushy. We use pumpkin to help firm it up. But fortunately I ordered puppy bulldog royal canin insted of adult. Well he has nice solid poops now. I'm very happy!