Royal Canin Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adult dry cat food is formulated for indoor cats 1-7 years old.
- Helps provide hairball relief with an optimal blend of fiber to help cats pass ingested hair through digestive system.
- Controlled calorie content adapted for an indoor cat’s leisurely lifestyle promotes weight management.
- Highly digestible proteins increase the digestibility of nutrients and promote optimal stool quality.
- Supports oral health with specialized kibble and added essential minerals that slow the formation of tartar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$36.03Chewy Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Sensitive Digestion Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Adult Instinctive Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Spayed/Neutered Adult Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Maine Coon Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Duck Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$36.98Chewy Price$35.13Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Light Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken Meal, Pea Fiber, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, High Fiber, Natural, With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||Weight Management, High Protein, Hairball Control...||—||—||Hairball Control, Urinary Tract Health, N/A|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
390 Customer Reviews
My 2 totally indoor Maine Coon cats (age 4 & 6) love this food. They don't gorge on it and then regurgitate it like they did on other foods, their coats are sleek, their eyes are bright and shiny, and their weight is steady. I love it because their stools are firm and not as highly aromatic as it was on other high quality (aka expensive) foods.
My cats have been eating this for a year and loved it. When I got my most recent order both of them started leaving half their food in the dish which is previously unheard of. I’ve been worried maybe they were sick but at least one other reviewer noticed the same problem upon receipt of a new bag. Letting folks know before they commit to the big bag.
My cat really seems to love this royal Canin food. It also seems to help a good bit with her not having as many fur balls. I switch back-and-forth between indoor & hairball formula each time I purchase it and it seems to work very well for her.
I have been buying this food for quite sometime now with no issues. Now that I bought the bigger bag, my cats won't eat it. It seems as though they have changed the recipe and it's disturbing. Now I have to start over and find a food they will eat. It's despicable.
Switching Over to adult food
My kitty does not like wet cat food-WHAT! My vet recommended Royal Canin, the Mother, and Baby Cat food. My cat Piper is now old enough to switch to the Indoor Dry Cat Food. I mixed both together so she would get used to the new food. She LOVES the Adult Food and picks it over the baby kibbles. My vet highly recommends this brand, and my picky cat eats it-so that is a big plus for me!
Meets the Mark
My cat lives up to "finicky." She really liked the RC Ragdoll formula which her vet recommended. When that became unavailable, RC rep suggested the adult indoor which proved acceptable in texture and shape. Looking forward to the return of the ragdoll specific formula mostly for shape that seemed easier for my cat to capture and chew.
We’ve bought the big bags of Royal Canin indoor and indoor weight dry cat food for years now. It’s so convenient (and happier for my back) to have Chewy deliver these big bags plus a box of Fresh Step litter to my door!!
Bengal loves this
My Bengal is not picky but being the expressive character he is I know when he's just eating because it's what's there and when he really likes something. He is super into this food which is healthier than others and it shows in his coat, energy level (typical Bengal 10+) and he looks satisfied when he's done eating.
My Cats Love It
One of my cats has renal problems. All three rejected the renal diet food. But all three like the Royal Canin adult dry cat food!
Yummy for tummy
We have 3 picky eaters. They eat right away! Choose Royal company for consistency!