Royal Canin Instinctive 7+ Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food formulated for mature cats 7-12 years old.
- Supports cat health and wellness with an exclusive antioxidant complex scientifically tailored for senior indoor cats.
- Satisfies picky eaters with an instinctively preferred ratio of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Helps support renal health with adapted phosphorus levels.
- Serve alone or mix with your cat’s favorite dry adult cat food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Senior Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 3oz, pack of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Aging 12+ Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- American Journey Senior Pate Chicken Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Sensitive Digestion Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Turkey & Liver Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.79Chewy Price$52.05Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Spayed/Neutered Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Spayed/Neutered Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Adult Instinctive Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Adult Beef & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Turkey, Water, Liver...||Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets...||Chicken, Liver, Water...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Minced||Pate|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
My one cat only eats gravy foods. She's now 8 yrs, so this is a good choice as she ages. She also eats the Royal Canin Instinctive.
Great food cat loves it, keep away for now
Yes- keep away if you happen to see it. If your senior cat loves it you may be in the same boat as me- past six months has been a struggle to find. Try it once they get their act together.
Quality cat food
My two older cats can be finicky and consistently enjoy royal canin cat food “instinctive” 7+.
My cats like it. They had loose bowls the first week, but I think that is from changing the food. Their bowl movements are fine now. I will order it again.
I ordered this food for my cats because the one I usually order was out of stock. I was relieved to see my very picky cats liked this one as well.
Our two bengals love this!
Our cats have been eating Royal Canin canned and dry foods for their entire lives. Until purchasing this 7+ variety, they had been eating the regular adult instinctive ever since they graduated from kitten food. When the regular was out of stock, I decided to try the 7+ after realizing that my babies are going to be 8 this year. I was a little concerned that it would be different enough that they would turn their noses up at it, but they consumed it without hesitation. Both of my cats are extremely healthy and active after a lifetime of Royal Canin. We do control their portions so that they maintain healthy weights. Based on our experience, I highly recommend this product. Also: kudos to Chewy for their excellent customer service!
Siamese Eating Again
One of our Siamese cats will not eat any wet food unless it is Thin Slices in Gravy. Royal Canin ran out of the Adult instinctive which he was eating, so we ordered the 7+ instinctive and he loves it. I would say cat back on track to healthy eating.
spoiled in the can
I started having trouble w/ the product after using it for many years. First it was spoiled the next evening when I wanted to use the remainder from the last evening, all a 2022 expiration date. Now, I discovered that apparently Royal Canin has reduced the formulation to levels unsatisfactory to me to me. Today, I discovered that apparently Royal Canin has made similar changes to their formulations for Dental dry and Calm dry. It feels lack a slap in the face.
Chunks not thin slices
My cat likes Royal Canine usually but these are chunks not thin slices. She is 18 and likes her food to be delicate because her teeth are bad. She ends up licking all the gravy off and leaving the chunks. The food is pricey and we are throwing a lot out because she is refusing it. Bummed.
Great for a gravy lover
I have a wonderful cat who is 8 years old, going on 9, and I decided it was time to change his diet to a more "Mature feline focused" healthier food for him. I was previously just giving him regular off the shelf from the grocery store food such as Fancy Feast and IAMS for his wet food but I figured I should get him something more nutritious. He absolutely loves this food, and eats it right when I give it to him :). Not a bad price either!