Royal Canin Puppy Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delectable pate-style recipe is precisely formulated to meet the unique nutritional requirements of growing puppies.
- Vitamins C and E, as well as taurine, help support the developing immune systems of young canines.
- Wholesome beet pulp and fish oil gives his developing gastro-intestinal functions the boost they need to thrive.
- Formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition; can be served as a full meal or a tasty topper over dry kibble.
- Recommended for smaller breed puppies for up to 10 months and larger breed puppies for up to 15 months.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Puppy Appetite Stimulation Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$48.96Chewy Price$50.16List Price$46.51Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$23.29Chewy Price$24.29List Price$22.13Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Small Puppy Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$51.19Chewy Price$51.99List Price$48.63Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Starter Mousse Mother & Babydog Canned Dog Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$59.76Chewy Price$56.77Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition French Bulldog Puppy Dry Dog Food, 3-lb bag$23.29Chewy Price$24.29List Price$22.13Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Puppy Small Paws Savory Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$28.11Chewy Price$29.59List Price$26.70Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Cavalier King Charles Puppy Dry Dog Food, 3-lb bag$23.29Chewy Price$24.29List Price$22.13Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Indoor Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Medium Puppy Dry Dog Food, 17-lb bag$57.79Chewy Price$58.99List Price$54.90Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$23.29Chewy Price$24.29List Price$22.13Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$23.29Chewy Price$22.13Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Chicken & Vegetable Recipe Puppy Wet Food, 3.5-oz cups, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken...||Water, Chicken, Whole Grain Corn...||New: Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products...||New: Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation||Immune Support, Heart Care||Brain Health, Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy...||Brain Health, Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy...||Immune Support, Heart Care|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
138 Customer Reviews
My other dogs are 150-lb Newfies. All are on RC. One is on RC's SO for urinary issues. Somehow it made sense to us to get a mini long hair doxie that weigha only 6-lb. The doxie loves RC's puppy food. He is so smallI have to thaw (soften) the can content before feeding him. He barely finishes 1/3-cup each meal so open somewhat full cans go in the refrig. between meals. Virtually all other puppy food cans start to cmell whereas as RC's cans do not. Why no kibble = kibble requires choice white grease (CWG) which I produce at my company & sell to RC. Nothing justifies feeding CWG to canines in my opinion unless its Lard (edibkle CWG) which is WAY too expensive for RC to buy.
Dog loves it
I just recently switched over to royalcanin and thought it would be a treat to introduce some wet food as a topper only. Willie absolutely loves the taste, but still enjoys his dry food on the bottom. Would highly recommend as a topper to your dry food.. changes things up a little for your best friend.
Archie loves it!
The breeder of my mini Australian Labradoodle sent us home with a can of this and said it is a high quality wet food that results in less poop. Score! Archie gets dry kibble three times a day, but per her suggestion, I just use it as a "topper" for his breakfast. I put about one tablespoon of it mashed with hot water (from the kettle as I'm making my coffee) and pour it onto the dry kibble. He can't wait for me to prep it and gobbles it up happily. I think it's nice to provide a little bit of wet food to all that dry kibble, and this topper/dry kibble combo starts the day off right! And, sorry for too much information, but his poops do look solid and healthy. When I was distracted at the beginning and forgot to order it, I used another brand of wet dog food and noticed his poops increased, so I guess that means his body uses more of this good stuff and doesn't give off as much in waste. I ordered a 12-pack from chewy so I don't run out again.
Quality Canned Puppy Nutrition
My vet highly recommends Royal Canin products and my puppy agrees wholeheartedly! I started her on Royal Canin Mother Puppy Starter Mousse when she was just 6 weeks old but after she turned 2 months old switched to this puppy formula. My little girl absolutely loooooves this canned food and also the Royal Canin dry puppy food! I am very happy with this product and so does my baby girl!
great product but lots of damages cans
My puppies and pregnant females love this food. It satisfies even the pickiest eaters. The only problem is receiving multiple damaged cans. Some badly dented, I just trashed them, other lightly dented and have been okay. I have yet to receive a full case of all 12 cans in perfect condition.
Big can. Little Yorkie. It's a good substitute for Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Adult wet food that I can’t find.
We ordered a case of this puppy food and were disappointed because out of 12 cans in the order at lest 8 were dented, one so badly it was opened. It didn't seem be a shipping problem because the cans were on a cardboard tray and wrapped in plastic wrap as usual. Some of the cans in the center of the tray were damaged..
Great puppy food, but oddly damaged middle can
This puppy food is great. I use it as a mixer with Victor Professional kibble and my boxer puppy loves it. The odd thing though, and I’ve read this complaint before, is that the bottom of a can in the very middle of the otherwise fine 12-pack case was crushed. It appears as though Royal Canin packs their cases to “hide” damaged cans in the middle. Otherwise, I would give this food a 5-star rating.
Royal Canin pup!
Nalah is a German Shephard. At 5 weeks, she was 4lbs. She was gorsley under weight, full of fleas, and sequetered from her mother. She and her littermates were all in bed shape. On top of the worms that they still had, the had fungal and bacterial skin infections and were infested with fleas. I immediately started feeding Nalah the mother/puppy mouse mixed with goat milk. When it was time, I started her in the german shephard puppy food mixed with the large breed puppy canned. She is now a happy, healthy 45lb 4 month old baby. I have no doubt that if ot were not for the nutritional support of the Royal Canin product, she would have some long term effects from her early neglect.
My puppy likes it alright..it's very tightly packed...he likes Purina pro puppy better.