Royal Canin Puppy Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delectable pate-style recipe is precisely formulated to meet the unique nutritional requirements of growing puppies.
- Vitamins C and E, as well as taurine, help support the developing immune systems of young canines.
- Wholesome beet pulp and fish oil gives his developing gastro-intestinal functions the boost they need to thrive.
- Formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition; can be served as a full meal or a tasty topper over dry kibble.
- Recommended for smaller breed puppies for up to 10 months and larger breed puppies for up to 15 months.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealRoyal Canin Puppy Appetite Stimulation Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Small Puppy Wet Dog Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Medium Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Starter Mousse Mother & Babydog Canned Dog Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$69.36Chewy Price$65.89Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Cavalier King Charles Puppy Dry Dog Food, 3-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Large Puppy Wet Dog Food, 4.9-oz pouch, case of 10$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Medium Puppy Wet Dog Food, 4.9-oz pouch, case of 10$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Puppy Small Paws Savory Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$30.56Chewy Price$32.19List Price$29.03Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Large Puppy Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Shih Tzu Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition French Bulldog Puppy Dry Dog Food, 3-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Pork By-Products...||Water, Chicken, Whole Grain Corn...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support||Immune Support, Heart Care||Immune Support, Digestive Health, High-Energy||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
143 Customer Reviews
Max Loves His Royal Canin
My 6 month old Toy Aussie was introduced to this brand after spending 2 days in the hospital with parvo, being prescribed the gastrointestinal version by the hospital vet for a bland diet when released. Max loved it, so we bought this puppy version, which he continues to love. If you have a picky eater like Max was, try this.
My other dogs are 150-lb Newfies. All are on RC. One is on RC's SO for urinary issues. Somehow it made sense to us to get a mini long hair doxie that weigha only 6-lb. The doxie loves RC's puppy food. He is so smallI have to thaw (soften) the can content before feeding him. He barely finishes 1/3-cup each meal so open somewhat full cans go in the refrig. between meals. Virtually all other puppy food cans start to cmell whereas as RC's cans do not. Why no kibble = kibble requires choice white grease (CWG) which I produce at my company & sell to RC. Nothing justifies feeding CWG to canines in my opinion unless its Lard (edibkle CWG) which is WAY too expensive for RC to buy.
She loves the food. She was in the hospital with vomiting and diarrhea, and this is the food she is eating now. She can't eat the kibbles the breeder had her eating.
My Yorky puppy really enjoys this, and my very senior Yorky who is over 14 years old, also eats it as well. My older Yorky became very picky in his old age and at least he will eat this. What are
Dog loves it
I just recently switched over to royalcanin and thought it would be a treat to introduce some wet food as a topper only. Willie absolutely loves the taste, but still enjoys his dry food on the bottom. Would highly recommend as a topper to your dry food.. changes things up a little for your best friend.
Archie loves it!
The breeder of my mini Australian Labradoodle sent us home with a can of this and said it is a high quality wet food that results in less poop. Score! Archie gets dry kibble three times a day, but per her suggestion, I just use it as a "topper" for his breakfast. I put about one tablespoon of it mashed with hot water (from the kettle as I'm making my coffee) and pour it onto the dry kibble. He can't wait for me to prep it and gobbles it up happily. I think it's nice to provide a little bit of wet food to all that dry kibble, and this topper/dry kibble combo starts the day off right! And, sorry for too much information, but his poops do look solid and healthy. When I was distracted at the beginning and forgot to order it, I used another brand of wet dog food and noticed his poops increased, so I guess that means his body uses more of this good stuff and doesn't give off as much in waste. I ordered a 12-pack from chewy so I don't run out again.
Quality Canned Puppy Nutrition
My vet highly recommends Royal Canin products and my puppy agrees wholeheartedly! I started her on Royal Canin Mother Puppy Starter Mousse when she was just 6 weeks old but after she turned 2 months old switched to this puppy formula. My little girl absolutely loooooves this canned food and also the Royal Canin dry puppy food! I am very happy with this product and so does my baby girl!
Great Puppy Food
I have started my puppy on this dog food. She loves it and will be eating it for the rest of her life.
Recommended by my vet
Recommended based on science by my vet - I can only tell you that Remy gobbles it down.
great product but lots of damages cans
My puppies and pregnant females love this food. It satisfies even the pickiest eaters. The only problem is receiving multiple damaged cans. Some badly dented, I just trashed them, other lightly dented and have been okay. I have yet to receive a full case of all 12 cans in perfect condition.