Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for dogs of any size it'll make a game of fetch much more fun! It's gentle on teeth and gums so you can feel confident about playing with your loved one.
- It's rugged and bendable, tear and puncture resistant, and made from super-grade rubber to withstand lots of outdoor fun.
- The K9 Flyer Jr. is perfect for small dogs while the K9 Flyer is ideal for medium to large dogs.
- Crafted from non-toxic materials so it's safe for your pup play.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$20.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 1 count$2.80Chewy Price$3.50List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-a-Mals Crab Dog Toy, Small$7.96Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, X-Large$12.36Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Nylabone Power ChewDouble Action Durable Bacon Flavor Dog Chew Toy. Small$9.99Chewy Price$15.29List Price
- KONG Wet Wubba Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$15.43Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- KONG Mega Wubba Dog Toy, Color Varies$21.49Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Chuckit! Flying Squirrel Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$10.40Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Blueberry, 6-in$11.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Blue, 4.5-in$9.20Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Red, 10-in$31.31Chewy Price$33.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
Wrecked within half an hour
Our dog had the edge pulled up within 30 minutes of playing fetch, not being used as a chew toy.
We love the Ruff Dawg balls and hoped this frisbee would be similarly durable, unfortunately it was destroyed within a few minutes.
Best flying disc for dogs - EVER.
This disc gets everything RIGHT - 1) Made in the USA; 2) durable - our super chewer golden retrievers and lab have proven that; 3) flies great; 4) soft and flexible - easy on an active dog's mouth whether catching it in the air or getting it picked up like a taco off the pavement. Four paws up!!
Lasted less than an hour
Was so excited to get this for our 7 month old Silver Lab girl Raya. She had it chewed up in less than an hour. The few times I actually got to toss it for her though, the disc flew easily and went far.
Holds up well under alot of play time. I have a Australian Shepherd that is super hard on toys.
I had purchased one of these in the past and it is my dog's favorite toy. The old one is getting a little worn, so I thought I'd buy a couple more to keep them in reserve. They changed the design and the new ones don't fly at all. They are terrible! Same name, same size, redesigned and terrible. Don't buy them. I gave it one star on the rating because zero stars isn't an option.
Not a tough toy
Our one year old labradoodle had the frisbee for 15 minutes before he had it ripped!!
Awesome for dogs who don’t understand frisbees
These rubber frisbees are amazing! Our dog couldn’t figure out how to pick up a frisbee, so he’d get frustrated and quit trying. these can be picked up by “pinching” the center, which also hilariously makes the dog look like they’re carrying a taco. Top rack dishwasher has kept this clean despite constant use. Snaps back pretty well after tug sessions, even though it’s not really meant for that. My only complaint is that it doesn’t float (which I forgot once and lost it in the ocean. Ooooops!) pic is the small one, which is easier to throw and stick in your pocket, but the big one is also awesome
The Only One
This is the only Frisbee my dog will use. He loves them. He is a huge German Shepherd. These are nice and soft. They don’t break the teeth.
My border collies love these. The JR size I can throw the best. Dogs like either size. Color is sometimes a problem. Green on grass. Love the bright colors. The JR rolls good as well. They are NOT a chew toy.