RUFFIN' IT Print Plush Balls Cat Toy, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for solo playtime and fun games of fetch.
- Playful colors help capture your kitty’s attention.
- Helps satisfy your cat’s natural urge to hunt.
- Plush texture is purr-fect for batting, biting and all around fun!
- Designed to provide hours of stimulation, exercise and a-mews-ment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Shoe Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Familiars Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Catit Groovy Fish Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Blue$19.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Smarty Stash Variety Pack Cat Toys, 13 count$6.99Chewy Price$12.53List Price
- Petlinks Tippy Teaser Self Righting Cat Toy, Multicolor, Large$6.28Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Crawdaddy Wand Cat Toy$6.75Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- OurPets Rollin N Fun Cat Toy, 6 count$6.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Play Pack Cat Toys with Catnip, 13 count$10.74Chewy Price
- Turbo Wobble Bottle Cat Toy with Catnip$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A|
|Toy Feature||N/A||Catnip, Feather||Catnip, Exercise||Crinkle, Catnip||Bouncy, Catnip, Exercise|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I adopted a rescue cat and have been trying to find a toy she’d be interested in. She loves these. She’s not a big player but often stops to bat these around for a few minutes.
Few more feathers would be nice
I’ve purchased 4 different feather balls from Chewy. My preference is SmartyKat flutter ball because it has the most amount of, and nice looking feathers. I purchased this because the price was better snd I like to buy them for our Animal Shelter, I do like the soft fluffy ball on this - but what I received just had 2 or 3 skinny feathers on each one. The Shelter cats think All feather balls are tremendous fun - but I imagine they’ll pull these few feathers out in no time, Cost a little more - but think I’ll go back to SmartyKat!
Best fun for my dog
My 5 pound dog prefers cat toys. This fluffy one with feathers was soft enough so for the first time since she lost 16 teeth she wanted to play tug of war. Unfortunately one of the toys fell apart with the first encounter. The second one is holding up fine.
a cute toy that cats enjoy
Both of my cats love these little feather balls! If your cats like feather toys, I would suggest these.