Rx Vitamins Amino B + K Liquid Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly-palatable liquid that supports kidney health and renal function in your furry friend.
- Provides potassium as well as additional nutritional support for your pet with a dense nutrient profile.
- Features a liver and bacon flavor for increased palatability.
- Contains B complex vitamins, aqueous liver fractions and essential amino acids.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- VetriScience Renal Essentials Feline Soft Chews Kidney & Urinary Supplement for Cats, 120 count$15.00Chewy Price$22.38List Price$14.25Autoship Price
- AminAvast Kidney Support Cat Supplement, 60 count$33.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Seafood Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Urinary Tract Health Fish Flavor Tablet Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.00Chewy Price$9.50Autoship Price
- PetAg UT Solution Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$16.99Chewy Price$17.24List Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- CatWater pH Balanced Urinary Support Cat Water, 16.9-oz, 12 count$28.99Chewy Price
- Duralactin Feline Capsules Cat Supplement, 60 count$15.58Chewy Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potassium, Proprietary Amino Acid Blend, (Includes: Lysine...||Chanca Piedra, Boldo And Cipo Cabeludo.||Chanca Piedra, Cipo Cabeludo, Flavored Turkey Powder.||Active Ingredients: AB070597* (Glycine, L-Aspartic acid, L-Glutamic acid...||Cat's Claw Extract, Carqueja, Turkey Flavor.|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Kidney Care||Kidney Care, Recovery, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Immune Support||Kidney Care||Liver Care, Kidney Care, Senior Care...|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey||N/A||Turkey|
|Special Diet||N/A||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
HE LIKES IT
My elderly cat is having issues with absorbing nutrients, & my veterinarian recommended Amino B+K. It arrived from Chewy very quickly. When it came time to give him the first dose, I was a little apprehensive, as he's one of my pickier cats. He seemed VERY interested in how it smelled, so I offered it to him in a bowl. He was not impressed enough to lap it up. I used the dropper to give him the first dose, & he didn't mind at all, which can be HUGE for fussy cats who don't like oral medications/vitamins, etc. He's being very good about taking this every day.
My cat likes!
This liquid is easier to administer than the Renal K gel. My cat laps it from the dropper and likes the taste. Only problem is you have to give a lot of the liquid compared to the gel. It’s just nice that he enjoys it more.
Exactly the same stuff I was getting from my vet for a third of the price! Great deal!
Improved kidney function measurements
My 18-year-old cat had a bad UTI, which was cured easily with a brief course of antibiotics, and also declining kidney function. Instead of buying expensive kidney-care prescription food, I researched what ingredients differentiated that food from a basic recipe. This supplement seemed to cover most of those. I ordered it and began adding it as recommended to my cat's regular high-quality canned paté (she rotates among Instinct, Wellness, and Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus). At her next vet visit, of the three measures of kidney health, two had actually improved a little, and the third had declined by only a fraction—which is pretty amazing at her age. Always follow your vet's advice, but especially if you have a finicky kitty who won't eat the prescription food, this might be worth a try. As for taste, my cat eats her food more eagerly with the supplement applied. Keep in mind that what smells bad to us may appeal to cats!
I am still trying to find a way to hide this
trying to add it to wet food made the whole plate of food sit there untouched. My cat that needs the supplement won't eat it, the other cat just ate it. I didn't give it a good rating because it likely doesn't taste good, the bottle and price too big for testing a product out
Disgusting and offputting
My cat hates and loathe it too. Smells and tastes terribly. Waste of money.
My cat eats it every time...
Twice a day I add this to his bisque, broth or souped-up pate (whatever the flavor they may be) and he eats it- so it must be palatable to him. Please check the “precautions” listed here and be sure this is what your pet needs (run it by your Vet) because potassium % is greater than vitamin B12, as listed.