Rx Vitamins Immuno Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supplemental liquid that helps maintain a healthy immune system in your furry friend.
- Contains l-lysine combined with immune-enhancing nutraceuticals to help boost immune function.
- Helps protect nerve tissue, reduce the effects of free radicals and oxidative damage.
- Highly-palatable liquid for easy administration.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.23Chewy Price$26.00List Price$19.22Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$67.70Chewy Price$69.95List Price$64.31Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$64.95Chewy Price$61.70Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.07Chewy Price$29.99List Price$9.57Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Total Digest Enzyme & Probiotic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$25.47Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.20Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Adrenal Harmony Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormonal Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$74.95Chewy Price$71.20Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.38-oz jar$34.97Chewy Price$43.75List Price$33.22Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Smooth BM GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$43.95List Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Canine Hormone Support Dog Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||Active Ingredients per ml (20 drops): A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Extracts (1:4) 340 mg (Echinacea Leaf and Root, Astragalus, Pau D'Arco...||Arabionogalactan, Shiitake Mushroom, Lutein Bioactive Carotenoid. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin‚ Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Magnesium Sterate And Water...||Chicken Liver Powder, Cod Liver, Magnesium Ascorbate...||L-Lysine Hydrochloride, N,N-Dimethylglycine Hcl (Dmg)|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||N/A|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support||Immune Support|
|Special Diet||N/A||Organic, Natural||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
THIS WAS RECOMMENDED BY MY VET. MY CAT(18 Y.O.) HAS KIDNEY DISEASE AND WOULDN'T TAKE THE POWDER FORM. MY HUSBAND HOLDS HIM WHILE I CONVINCE HIM TO OPEN HIS MOUTH AND I SQUIRT WITH A DROPPER. HE TOLERATES THIS TWICE A DAY. I THINK IT'S A NECESSARY IMPORTANT SUPPLEMENT SO I DO RECOMMEND THIS ITEM!
Rx Vitamins - Liquid Immuno
Wonderful product! It has helped with my cat's chronic ear infection, plus she enjoys the flavor so she takes it very willingly and no bad side effects like IBS or loss of appetite.
I’ve been using this product for a couple years for my cat with Calicivirus and she rarely has flare-ups anymore. Although she doesn’t have problems eating this in her food, I just realized there’s a chicken flavor that she’ll enjoy much more! Looking forward to getting that for her once my current bottle runs out.
BEST vitamin supplement for my kittens!!!
About a month ago, I adopted two kittens from our local shelter. One had a bad cold, and then the other one caught it. For some reason, our second kitten didn't get over it as quickly as his sibling, so we took him to the vet to receive his antibiotic shot. A few days went by, and we saw small differences, but we wanted to see if we could do anything to speed the healing process along. After our vet visit, I asked if there were any supplements we could give our cat. Thankfully, this supplement was recommended to us. I have put the drops in our kittens' water and wet food. Both of them actually LIKE the taste of it!!! For some reason, the smell reminds me of BBQ sauce. Lol... Anyway, after one day of using these liquid drops, my kitten was playing and acting like his normal self. I will be continuing to use these drops in the future! Totally worth it!!! Thank you, Chewy, for carrying this supplement!!!! (I'm wondering if they will like the chicken flavor drops too?)
Cats love it!
This is the first food additive,our 1 1/2 year,cats like! Recommended by our Vet, there is a noticeable difference in energy, play time . Objective is to enhance their immune system following teeth extractions.
Have Been Using For Years.
This is my secret weapon I keep in my pet first aid kit and I always have it in stock at my house. This has pulled us through kennel cough, abscesses, wounds, colds, bites and more. I give it to my cats, my dogs and have given it to my pot belly pig too. Any time we are sick or any of them act like they aren’t feeling well or we have an injury that can be treated at home. This does not take the place of your vet though. Always always have a good relationship with your vet.