Rx Vitamins LiquiCarn Liquid Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Supplemental liquid that helps support cardiovascular, liver, and cognitive health and function in your pet.
- Formulated for those furry friends with carnitine deficiency.
- Contains medical-grade l-carnitine, which is an amino acid that plays many roles within the body.
- Highly-palatable with a liver-bacon flavor for easy administration.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||L-Carnitine. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Distilled Water, D-Fructose...||Hawthorn Berry, L-Carnitine, L- Taurine...||Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone- 100% pharmaceutical grade).||Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg, L-Taurine 250 mg, N...||Active Ingredients: Hawthorn Berry, Buds And Leaf (Crataegus Spp.), Motherwort Herb (Leonurus Cardiaca)...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Heart Care||Heart Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Heart Care||Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
My dog has had crazy gut issues since having a surgery 1.5 years ago. Nobody can figure out why his appetite has been so hot and cold. I started this a week ago; I can't say for certain this is the only thing that has made a difference because we are trying A LOT but I can say, my dogs appetite has been so much better.
My French Bulldog had gut issues. The LiquiCarn was one of the steps the Animal Nutritionisit had me adjust to his diet. This along w/ his Satiety food & omega 3 solved his issues, its been 4 years now.
On the fence
My biggest complaint is the dropper is measured in ML and the directions have the recommended dose in mg. My cat is not experiencing the recovery others have noted. It seems to make him a little nauseous (which is a side affect of l-carnitine) and his poop a bit loose