Safari Bamboo Pin & Bristle Combo Dog Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 2-in-1 brush design with pins and bristles helps keep your pooch’s hair clean, soft and shiny.
- Wire pins lift out loose hair and dirt to make her coat smooth.
- Bristles distribute her natural oils for a healthy, shiny coat.
- Brush against the direction of hair growth to fluff up her fur.
- Features an eco-friendly bamboo handle that gives you a secure, comfortable grip while brushing your furbaby.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- CHI Soft Pivoting Slicker Dog Brush, Large Size$17.49Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Double Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Extra Firm$18.50Chewy Price$22.89List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- Wags & Wiggles Dual Sided Bristle & Wiggle Pin Brush for Short-Haired Dogs, Small$7.16Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Flex Slicker Pet Brush, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Andis Firm Slicker Brush, Green/White, Large$11.76Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes The Hybrid Pet Groomer Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Large, Small, 2 count$26.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Evolution Medium Rotating Teeth Dog Comb$7.99Chewy Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Medium$24.00Chewy Price$26.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds||N/A||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
I have a wire hair terrier and needed a brush to smooth the fur and brush her dry after her bath. This brush does both, it gets out the knots and smooths out her fur. She sees the brush and comes running to me for her grooming!
Dog brush for large dogs
Best brush strong wooden handle this is a qualifying brush love it
Gavin the new puppy
just getting set up for our new puppy so haven't used it year but I like the design and bristles on it
Only brush they all like
I don't write a lot of reviews but I use them because they are super helpful. We have 3 large dogs. A lab, a walker hound and a plott hound mix. They all shed but especially our walker hound. He hates being brushed but with a couple of treats, he was persuaded to be brushed with this. Both sides work well on his hair and he actually ENJOYS being brushed with this. The bristle side is actually super soft and not as coarse as I expected.
SILKY FURRY PET
We had a hard time finding the perfect wooden handled brush for our Abbey. She is 14 and a Golden Retriever. She just loves attention and being brushed. This double sided brush has a very sturdy build and it really is very gentle and collects a ton of fur; which stays in the brush. It is very easy to clean the fur from the bristles and her fur is so shiny and soft after we use this brush. Best one we have had. We bought 2 just in case they go 'out of stock'. Your dog will love this
This brush is nicely constructed but it smells awful. Very chemical, rubbery smell. I bought a Burts Bees brush for our puppy. Same design. No smell. I’m throwing Safari brush away.
Brush is very good. Dog loves being brushed. What can you say about a brush?
Perfect for short haired dog
Perfect for short haired dog Perfect for short haired dog
great cat brush
The minute my long haired cat sees the brush he crawls in my lap to get brushed. That’s half the battle.
Very Good Brush
Brush is used on our dog and works well. The pin/bristle combo makes grooming easy and our dog (Lhasa Apso) loves the bristle side as it smooths her hair.