Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grooming your dog has never been easier! With its retractable pins, cleaning this brush is as simple as pushing a button.
- Gentle, stainless steel pins will ensure that your pup gets properly groomed without irritating her skin.
- Comfort grip handle is made for your comfort and ensures a sturdy grip which in-hand provides amazing grooming results.
- Pin design ensures thorough grooming with minimal effort.
- Keep your home cleaner just by regularly grooming your pet. Keep the hair off your cloths and furniture, and into the trash!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs$8.99Chewy Price
- Richard's Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Dog Nail Clippers, Large$13.11Chewy Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Dog Undercoat Rake, 1/2" Short Tooth$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Soft Dog Slicker Brush, Small$7.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- TropiClean Spa Color White Coat Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Refreshing Rosemary & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Hot Spot Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Safari Wire Pin Brush for Dogs, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- Safari Combo Brush for Dogs, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- DealJohn Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.01Chewy Price$12.99List Price$5.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
306 Customer Reviews
Great for Mediumhair Cat
My domestic mediumhair loves this! We previously had a small hand me down slicker brush which worked but it was uncomfortable to use. Upgraded to this and it's perfect. He loves the sensation of being brushed and I like the nice handle and ease of popping out the fur he sheds. I've tried this on my shorthair five-month-old kitten but she's not really shedding yet and has a different hair texture so the brush doesn't do anything for her. Maybe when she grows up, we'll see. Either way this is great for the mediumhair
Nice Size for Small Dogs
I bought this brush in a small size, and it works well on the long hair around the ears of my tiny chihuahua, She is not keen on being brushed but tolerates this. If you have a larger dog, you definitely will need a larger brush than this one. Easy to clean out hair.
Safari self cleaning brush
Works okay for the self cleaning part but doesn't work as good brushing all the hair out and that's what's most important to me. I would not recommend this brush.
Best for large dogs
Given as a gift...the dog LOVES it---especially to be groomed around the head and neck area.
I wanted to love this brush. I have a German Shepherd that sheds a lot!! It was working great since March, (yes one month) until I dropped it. Now the prongs are bent and it won't close properly.
Great Slicker brush, Highly recommend.
My cat absolutely loves this slicker. When I take it out she starts meowing in happiness and seems to demand that I start brushing immediately. Also the fact that she is salivating when I am brushing her lets me know that she is in love with this brush. Honestly I think any slicker brush with prickly combs would drive her nuts but this one is well constructed. No issues with cleaning the brush when I stop using it. Got on sale and very happy.
Very Good Brush for Thick fur
This is an excellent brush, and the self cleaning mechanism really works. The pins are fine enough to be fairly gentle, but do stand up to a heavy coat. That and an empty kleenex box to receive the extra fur make much faster work of a shedding beast!
BEST dog brush ever
My mother in law had one of these and I was enamored by how easy it was to clean. I purchased immediately. So easy to brush my dog and then to clean out the hair in the brush. Love it.
Fantastic for fur and hair
My huskies fall asleep while I brush them with this brush. The easy release is an easy cleanup. Truly have nothing but good things to say with this brush. My wired hair dog gets groomed, but this brush helps maintain his shedding. It's great for the super furry tails and the hairy ones.
Gentle for tender skin!
Love these brushes. Very gentle for a slicker brush. I shared my old set with family, so bought again in 2 sizes for my Aussie pup. Like the clean out function and larger handle. Just an easy push of button releases the fur!