Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl
About This Item
- The stainless-steel bowl(s) look sleek and modern atop the wooden and metal base.
- Non-leaking design can withstand some of the quickest and messiest eaters while remaining sanitary.
- Easy to clean—simply remove the bowl(s) from the frame and place in the dishwasher.
- The elevated frame can help relieve strain on your pet’s neck and joints during mealtime.
- Creates a more comfortable dining experience for your buddy.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||115-oz||N/A||6 Cups/48 oz||3.52-cup; 28.16-oz|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Great Biwl Stand
This is super nice, indestructible, for my lab pup and he can eat without bending to the floor.
Nice but SMALL
I ordered the large, but it is still small especially for the $. It is sturdy, really wished it would hold a bigger bowl. I have a lab and a retriever we have to fill the bowl 4-6 times a day.
easy clean and large bowl
I like the large size and easy to clean bowl. The metal frame and wood top looks sleak in the dining room. Im happy with it and so is Prowmy.
A great hit!
I can already see an improvement in his eating, he used to get agitated and have to take breaks in middle of meals.
The bowls are nice size and the metal frame looks nice. The wood has a nice tone and is real wood unlike come other ones i've seen that are chip wood or plastic.
I have had it for a few weeks now and Im happy with the quality, look and feel of the bowls.