Shapley's HI Shine Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gives the coat a deep clean and superior shine with a gentle formula that won’t dry out the skin or hair
- The rich, foamy lather cuts through surface oil and tough stains but doesn’t strip out natural oils
- You can apply this clarifying shampoo directly to a wet coat, or mix it with water for a diluted version
- It’s gentle enough for daily use, and it leaves no residue, even with cold water
- The coat, mane and tail will be left clean, shiny and much easier to brush with just one wash
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Gel, 32-oz bottle$36.41Chewy Price$34.59Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.35Chewy Price$15.53Autoship Price
- Stübben Care Brush On Cherry Blossom Horse Grooming Spray Refill, 1-L bottle$28.97Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- Stübben Care Brush On Rose & Green Tea Horse Grooming Spray Refill, 1-L bottle$27.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- E3 Argon Waterless Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$13.86Chewy Price$17.83List Price
- E3 Argon Oil Horse Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$38.48Chewy Price
- E3 Argon Oil Horse Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$18.48Chewy Price$23.07List Price
- Stübben Care Brush On Sunflower Horse Grooming Spray, 500-mL bottle$19.86Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Stübben Care Brush On Rose & Green Tea Horse Grooming Spray, 500-mL bottle$18.90Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Exhibitor's Quic Moisturizer & Strengthener Pet Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||Sodium laureth sulfate, Water, Cocamidoropylbetaine...||Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...|
|Health Feature||—||Skin & Coat Health||—||Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Now I see why all the top show people use it. It doesn’t strip natural oils from coat but cleans thoroughly and rinses cleanly. Leaves incredible shine! It’s also not expensive
No lather makes this product just okay.
I've been wanting to try this product, specifically for my horses white socks, mane, and tail. The price point was good so I decided to make the purchase. My excitement turned to disappointment the first time I used it on my horse. There was practically no lather in this shampoo, even after trying to add more product. This may not be a deal breaker for some, but I want to make sure I can scrub the skin and get dirt/dander off of my horse. I had to add another shampoo to try and get lather to clean my horse. After rinsing and my final conditioner routine, I don't feel he was any more Hi-Shine than when I use my other products (mainly finishing off with Cowboy Magic detangler). Because of the lack of a cleansing lather, and not being able to attribute his shine directly to the product, I give Hi-Shine shampoo an "okay" rating and would not purchase it again.