Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Innovative bird cage skirt helps keep the mess inside of the cage and off of your floor.
- Elastic at the top and bottom allow for a perfect and tight fit around any sized cage.
- Sheer material lets your bird to see through the skirt and allows air to flow freely.
- Easily washable to keep your cage clean and pleasant for your feathered buddy.
- Proudly made in the USA for a durable and original accessory—perfect for any bird-lovers home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- A&E Cage Company Elegant Style Flight Bird Cage, Black, Small$239.99Chewy Price$359.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Flight Bird Cage & Stand, Sandstone$173.25Chewy Price$289.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Seed Catcher Cage Skirt, Color Varies, Medium$9.58Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- JW Pet Swing N' Perch Bird Toy, Large$13.40Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Hardwood Bird Perch, Small$12.02Chewy Price
- Wild Harvest Chewable Perch 3 in 1 Activity Bird Toy$5.40Chewy Price$6.39List Price
- Living World Pedi-Perch Cement Bird Perch, Small$8.60Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Vision II Model L12 Bird Cage, Large$224.99Chewy Price$333.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Play Top Bird Cage & Removable Stand, White$141.75Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Dome Top Bird Cage, Sandstone, X-Small$275.50Chewy Price$349.99List Price
- JW Pet InSight Sand Bird Perch Swing, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company Economy Play Top Bird Cage, White$147.40Chewy Price$198.99List Price
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
293 Customer Reviews
I wish I had discovered this Sheer Guard as soon as I bought the parakeets. They are the messiest birds I've ever had or seen. I'm sure they shed more feathers than they could possibly grow back, but they do and they were always covering the floor along with an equal amount of seeds and shells. This Sheer Guard has stopped all that mess from coming out of the cage and it's WONDERFUL!
Best Bird cage
A great cage for 6 parakeets so they have plenty of space to fly and the skirts keep the floors clean. Yea
Bird Cage Seed Catcher
Fits the bird cage perfectly! Would recommend to any bird owner who doesn't want to spend a lot of time cleaning up outside the bird cage (what ends up on the floor).
This is a find! Definitely reduces the shower of feathers escaping the cage, onto the floor.
Nice but needs improvement
The guard it self is nice and for the most part gets the job done. I would purchase again and or recommend to a friend. Though the netting for the most part keep seeds from being ever where, I think it needs a little more structural support. Cleaning net makes the mess happen all at once.
Love it. It's perfect.
This seed catcher is perfect. It holds most of the seed inside the cage, which is the point. The white color matches the cage and looks classy and clean.
Great cage skirt!
The Sheer Guard Cage Skirt fits my medium cage perfectly. Since the cage is black, black is the best color to make the cage whole. The mesh is tight and keeps the seeds in the cage better than the ones I have bought at the pet stores.
coulda been better
doesn't stop seed from getting out of the cage :( won't buy another one :(
Tried on rat cages
Had such a hard time finding scatter guards, that i resorted to trying these for my rat cages. If they work, will depend on your rats.... i have 2, in separate cages. One of them tore this up really bad in the back of the cage within a few days. The other rat doesn't bother it, but if you leave it too loose against the cage (ie, bunches up) then he decides to take a few chomps, but its still fairly functional with the couple bite holes in it. This fit over the critter nation cage.
Aramis, the misbehaving cockatiel
Several times I have watched my fistful of feathers jump up and down in this food bowl and he seems to enjoy it tremendously. Food went flying everywhere. I changed to a tube feeder and he still managed to spill the food outside the cage. So I ordered the medium size netting and it fits perfectly around the cage, up far enough to keep the food from flying outside of the cage. The material is thin but it holds up well. It has a elastic band on top and bottom and that keeps it in place tightly. Aramis attacked the elastic band as soon as it invated his privacy but it remained in place and intact. I am thinking about getting a second one to change it out ever so often.