Lixit Quick Lock Small & Medium Bird Bath
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clear, durable plastic bird bath lets your feathery friends bathe themselves as they please.
- Ideal for small and medium birds, like lovebirds, canaries, finches, parakeets, and cockatiels.
- Twist and lock design for secure placement.
- Simple to assemble and easily installs in seconds, it makes cleaning effortless.
- Fits most cages, or switch it up and install outside for a breathe of fresh air.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Birdbath, 1-gal$69.95Chewy Price$140.99List Price
- dealJW Pet InSight Inside the Cage Bird Bath, Regular$7.22Chewy Price$8.31List Price
- Lixit Poultry Dust Bath, 5.5-lb jar$20.99Chewy Price
- Green Goo Poultry Castile Wash, 12-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- dealLixit Splash Giant Bird Bath$42.50Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Frog Bird Bath, Verdi Grey$135.37Chewy Price$172.50List Price
- Microbe-Lift Soy-Based Birdbath & Statuary Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$30.95Chewy Price
- dealProfessional Pet Products Feather Fancy Bird Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price
- dealZoo Med Bird Banquet Vegetable Formula Mineral Block Beak Conditioner, 1-block$4.00Chewy Price$3.80Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Bird Bath Clear Solution, 4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.95List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Little Farmer Products Coop Right Chicken Dust Bath, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Canary, Lovebird, Cockatiel...||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch, Parakeet...||Canary, Parakeet, Finch...||Canary, Finch, Lovebird, Parakeet, Budgie|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
A bit of a balancing act
I would like it better if it was two parts not five. Using the bolt, wing nut and two plastic "plates" to secure it is not difficult, but if it is full of water...you may spill a bit. I only put 1/2" warm water in it. Not sure my budgie likes it but I do find an occasional feather in it so I suspect she has used it a little.
When this first arrived I thought that it looked too shallow and small for my birds to enjoy it. I was wrong! They love it. They were fully bathed within minutes of the installation. I have always put serving bowls of water in the floor of their cage for bathing, but they like this much better. It is well constructed and will be with us for years. I highly recommend this product for small to medium sized birds.
I have quite a few of these on hand!
This is a great item. My cockatiels don't really bathe in it, but drink out of it and they love it. I have quite a few on hand, so I always have a clean one handy.
Sleek design just received a bad screw
The threads are bad therefore the wing nut will not screw on far enough to hold the bracket secure on which to affix the bath itself. Order was received in a timely fashion and this is certainly no reflection on Chewy. If it is possible for the manufacturer to send me a new one that would be greatly appreciated other wise a trip to the hardware store will be in order. Until the bath is able to be installed I cannot comment on whether my bird likes the product or how easy it is to use and maintain.
Perfect for all size birds
Small birds use it as a bath. Large ones as a drinking cup. indestructable.
The bases are permanent in my finch and budgie flight cages. I use them for food and water - the tops are easily place on bases and removed for cleaning every day.
waiting for Birdie to use
Cockatiel will not use the bird bath yet but I am hopeful. Will comment later.
Parakeets love it!
As soon as I put this in their cage, they were in it! It is so fun to watch them at bath time! Don't hesitate to purchase. The only issue is that the bath is a little heavy for the support given, so even though I have it on the cage tight the weight of it makes it droop down a little.
Perfect and high quality
Really good quality nice and clear. Easy to install.
The lovebirds watched in fascination as I attached this new bath for them at their cage side. As soon as I filled it with water and backed off, they hopped on the edge to examine it. And immediately started to splash around. Most birds like water, so it is easy to get them attracted to it. I think this setup is better than having them, as before, take a dip in their regular drinking water bowl.