Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High quality, beautifully designed dog bowl.
- Made durable of glazed stoneware.
- Stands up to constant use and frequent cleanings.
- Dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.
- Great for use with food or water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mr. Peanut's Pet Food Mat, Medium, Gray$12.94Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Drymate River Rock Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Hammered Melamine Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 3 Cups, 2 count$19.48Chewy Price$20.50List Price
- Drymate Paw Print Dog Placemat, Large, Grey$8.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Manor Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Grey, 8-cup$17.92Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Drymate Distressed Wood Dog Placemat, Large, Green$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- IRIS "Feed Me" Dog & Cat Feeding Mat, Gray, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Stoneware Crock Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 6-cup$13.39Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Drymate Paw Path Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat$8.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermal-Bowl Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 32-oz$24.69Chewy Price$36.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1-cup; 8-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||2-cup; 16-oz||2-cups; 16-oz|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
110 Customer Reviews
Love this dish!
I have many of these dishes that fit perfect in a single elevated stand for my girls. They are very sturdy and cute!
Love this bowl
Very heavy duty, and fits perfectly in our elevated feeder! Already ordered more!
Definitely would recommend
I bought two 1-cup bowls in different colors for my 2 little Shitz-shus. I love that the bowls have non-skid bottoms and they are the perfect size for their meals. I am very happy with my purchase.
Unusually heavy bowl
This is a nice looking bowl, however it is very heavy. I mean like really heavy. It feels like 5 pounds. My wife worries she will drop it and break tiles or her toes. I have to wonder what is in it to make it so heavy? You literally don't know if it is full of water or almost empty since you can't feel any difference. Be warned.
Super Nice Bowls
I thought my yellow lab Sophie deserved a new set of bowls and these fill the bill. They came packaged very well in boxes with Styrofoam protection. The color is a very soft turquoise blue. They are a nice weight. It's hard to find a set anywhere. If a store has a bowl you like there's only one! So ordering here is easy!
I got two of these bowls for my Golden Retriever, I was getting tired of refilling his crate water bowl several times a day because it wasn't that big, but also he managed to scratch the inside of the stainless steel bowl and it is rusting on the rim where it attaches to the part that goes on the crate. These ceramic bowls fit the recommended daily amount of water for his size so I've only had to fill each one up once a day and he's set for the whole day. They look nice and ceramic is supposed to be more sanitary than plastic, and doesn't rust like his stainless steel bowl - so that is an added bonus. My puppy loves them, and my cats even sneak drinks out of these when he's not looking, and they have their own cat fountains! I am tempted to buy more of these maybe in a different size for my cats! I highly recommend!
I am ordering the other color since I can't get the mint green. I love these. My labradors finally have a dish they can't eat or carry all over! I have tried several dishes, these are fantastic!
heavy and great
We love these bowls. I wanted to get heavier bowls for our GSD puppy because I have heard they can carry their water bowl around or tip it over. We have had absolutely no issues with that. Plus, they are pretty!
This bowl does not have any non-skid material on it.
My dog likes to drink water on the lanai which has a textured ground. This bowl has NO non-skid properties to it. I wish I hadn't purchased it. It did not meet my expectations in any way. The bowl is strictly ceramic and although it is cute, it's not what I needed.
These are heavy as we wanted, durable, haven’t had any chips! Buying the next size up as our puppies have grown