SlowTon Adjustable Hard Bottom Support Cat & Dog Sling
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The detachable hard board bottom offers better support. The sling is suitable for pets who weigh up to 9 lbs.
- The drawstring design makes the sling easy to open and close.
- The adjustable wide straps have sponge padding for added comfort.
- Features a front zipper pocket for carrying small personal belongings.
- An adjustable safety hook attaches to your pet's collar to prevent her from accidentally falling out.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Small/Medium, Teal Trim$19.98Chewy Price
- Jespet GooPaws Comfy Dog & Cat Sling, Gray$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Small$25.99Chewy Price
- SlowTon Hands-Free Padded & Adjustable Sling Dog & Cat Carrier, Grey$19.79Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Katziela Expandable Sling Dog & Cat Carrier, Small, Black$25.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- iPrimio Hands-Free Dog & Cat Sling Carrier, Small, Black$18.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- FurryFido Adjustable Dog & Cat Carrier Sling, Khaki$27.99Chewy Price
- HDP Paw Style Dog & Cat Carrier Purse, Small$23.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound PupPak Dog Front Carrier, Medium, Blue$43.99Chewy Price
- KOPEKS Deluxe Travel Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Black$59.95Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Signature Dog & Cat Car Seat & Carrier Bag, Aqua$34.97Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Ibiyaya Ultralight Pro Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Small, Coral Pink$69.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||—|
|Features||—||Shoulder Strap||—||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Interior Tether, Pockets, Machine-washable||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Well made, not big enough for long cat
Pros: Well made, good fabric. Cons: not big enough for our guy to get comfortable. Fabric carries a lot of static electricity and is a hair/fur magnet. Our cat is under 10 lbs., but he is a long cat. He can sort of stand in this for a very short while, but can't seem to get comfortable in a resting position. The color choices were limited and I chose black , which highlights the hair/fur that sticks all over it. S0 - seems well made, but the size and shape and fur magnetic fabric aren't working for us. I would not recommend for a cat the size of ours.
Perfect for my small kitty.
I have a little tabby cat named Kamelia Purrhart who really enjoys being held. My arms were getting tired from holding her so much, so I got this sling. She has been enjoying riding around in the sling, and I have been able to get my household work done since my hands are free again. Kamelia is only about 5 pounds, and I would say this would probably not accommodate any more than 10 pounds. My other kitties are too big, though don't prefer to be held anyway. So it all works out. This sling has been perfect for what I wanted to use it for. (PS. If you get the pink one, don't lay it out like a bed. That was awkward...)
I got the this for my new kitty. I put a nice soft shirt of mine in the bottom & he snuggled right in. I like that the opening is adjustable.
Perfect for nervous cats!
I love this carrier! I took my cat to the vet in it and he seemed much less nervous on the ride there since he could see so much more of the world, and the vet carried him around the whole time (please ignore his RBF, he is actually enjoying it)! He did attempt to exit the carrier at one point to try and explore and the cincher held him in just fine.
Nicely made just to thick and bulky
It is just to thick and bulky, She is unstable on the hard surface trying to stand or sit on it while I walk around.. I will be returning it.
Best sling so far
The hard bottom gives a good support for my dog to comfortably sit in without crushing his hip joint or leg. The mesh with adjustable tie can give some additional support on top but is not necessary usually. The two pockets are so useful for a small collapsible water bowl and waste bags. FYI- My dog is 10lb and comfortable in the sling. Excellent sling and I would buy another color!
Good for walking around
I wouldn't recommend hiking with it but its good for walking around
Good for dogs not good for cats
My cat didn't want to stay in it , je didn't like it. But it would be good for a dog
Handy to have
My little dog loves this Sling. The pockets are handy too.
Love love love!
I have two small chi’s I carry in here (2.5 & 7lbs). I love the external pockets for my keys or wallet so I don’t have to bring a purse as well. The solid bottom really helps support the pups and the padded shoulder piece helps distribute the weight.