SlowTon Car Safety Dog Harness with Seat Belt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This car harness features an added seatbelt to help keep your dog safe and secure while on the road.
- The mesh harness is designed to prevent your pal from roaming around the car and can connect to a leash for use as an everyday harness.
- Made with breathable double mesh fabric and a flannelette edge to help keep your pup cool.
- Fully adjustable to give your pooch enough room to lie down while still being secure.
- Seatbelt is made with durable elastic for security and protection while the car is in motion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EzyDog Drive Dog Car Harness, Small$125.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness, Black, Medium$39.95Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- HDP Car Dog Harness & Safety Seat Belt Travel Gear, Black, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Car Safety Dog Harness, Medium: 12 to 24-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness, Beige, Medium$15.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Tuff Mutt Hands-Free Bungee Leash, Gray & Blue$24.97Chewy Price
- Puppia Soft Vest Dog Harness, Pink, Small$19.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Caldwell's Original Two Dog Leash Coupler$12.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Double Dog Leash Extender$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Kurgo Stash n’ Dash Dog Harness, Black, X-Large$39.95Chewy Price
- Tuff Mutt Hands Free Bungee Dog Leash, Gray/Purple$24.97Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Car Safety||Car Safety||Car Safety|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
best harness I’ve bought yet
I’ve tried a few different harnesses and none held up or seemed comfy to my Blue Heeler. He absolutely loves this one, I don’t even have to to make him sit to put it on him he automatically sits when he sees it! I also love that it comes with a car seatbelt clip so he stays put when riding in my car
does work for big dogs too
Got this for my 80 pound hound mix, after we were hit by another car. He was not used to it and tried to jump out. We were in a SUV and he was just hanging there out the door, until my husband got him back on the backseat and he was fine. Makes me feel much safer now. Nice that you can un-clip both side of the strap that goes his stomach.
Strong Harness and Seat Belt
I like this harness and seat belt because it is very strong and sturdy. I purchased a size large for my 9-month-old Goldendoodle. He currently weighs 55 lbs. The harness fits snug, but comfortable after I adjusted the straps. I think he should still be able to fit it once he is full grown because I can then let out the side straps. This is my 2nd purchase of this particuliar brand as he outgrew the first one. His old harness is still wearable, but too small for him now. I recommend this harness because of its durability and comfort.
Harness runs Large
Harness seems to be very sturdy and would have a good hold in a car but it runs large so I had to return the small I ordered. My dog is 17.5 #'s and the small was quite a bit too large even with the straps made the smallest they could go.
Exactly what I was looking for
I really like this product. It was easy to put on my dog and it's a very good fit. I really like the adjustable belt attachment. I can give my dog a little wiggle room as needed. It's just a click away to keep my dog safe. I recommend this product.
Safer for the dogs
The dogs can move with these harness. They are safer in the truck in case there is an accident. The dogs do not mind being harnessed.
Keeps dog in place
This inexpensive harness will keep Your small dog securely in place. Nicely doubles as a walking harness. Ideally use in back seat. Please remember, if you place your dog in the front seat, to turn the air bag off. They will not survive an exploding air bag. Do not think it would be suitable for dogs over 15 pounds in a crash test.
Not strong enough
This harness and connector to the seat belt is not made very well. The connector to the seat belt lock slips out. I will probably return it for a more heavy duty model. It does not work for us.
Not the best
harness becomes loose and my pup slips out of it after a while of tugging on it the leash attachment also stretches way too much and my pup has been able to reach all the way from being buckled in the back seat to the middle console overall not a great fit for a 27lbs dog
Harness and leash
It is just what I wanted. My puppy can lay on her bed and move around a bit and stand to see out the window. Yet she is secure with the leash. The harness is a little big and I think the smaller size would be to small. But I feel she is still secure