Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orchard grass hay helps add some interest and change into your small pet’s diet with new, delicious textures and tastes.
- Supports your pal’s natural inclination to eat a wide variety of grasses.
- This high-quality hay can be added into your hay rotation, or mixed in with timothy hay.
- Provides a great alternative for those with an allergy to timothy hay.
- Hand-selected and packaged in a strong, easily-stored corrugated box to maintain quality and freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Timothy-Based Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Charlie Chinchilla Food 2-lb bag$8.84Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.40Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Food, 8-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Mazuri Chinchilla Food, 2.5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Food, 2-lb bag$7.64Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Adult Rat Food, 2.5-lb bag$12.04Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.44Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Timothy Pellets Adult Rabbit Food, 40-lb bag$35.40Chewy Price$37.99List Price$33.63Autoship Price
- Mazuri Ferret Food, 5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Complete All-In-One Nutrition Guinea Pig Food, 3-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$15.02List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Mazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sherwood Pet Health Timothy Pellet Adult Rabbit Food, 4.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Herbs & Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$25.78Chewy Price$27.99List Price$24.49Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Poor packaging.. fresh hay!
Chewy, why why whyyy have you betrayed me :( this packaging will be the bane of my existence! I’ve never received hay in a box that doesn’t have the flaps that fold I to the slots so it SHUTS!! Ok, I’m being dramatic. But seriously…. What a hassle. Atleast the hay is fresh. Just going to have to transfer it to a trash bag.
I’m so grateful that there is high quality hay available for my Guinea pigs! This hay is beautiful: soft, green, fresh with NO weeds or foxtails. My usual go to (Oxbow) has gone downhill, so I’m grateful there is an alternative!
My piggies love this product!
They get so excited when I refill their hay. I love that it comes in a big box and can be stored away until I need to refill their hay bin. The grass is so fresh even a technician working on my washing machine complimented it!
Select Pet Hay
FRESH!!!!! FRESH!!!! FRESH!!!! Beautiful fresh green hay!!! My bunny absolutely loved it!!!
bunny report: tasty and fresh
the box was a bit cumbersome for me to handle in the size that I bought. Although once opened I was delighted to see the quality! The color, texture and scent were awesome. I put a bundle in each rabbit kennel and by morning it was devoured. No more proof needed than that!
Would recommend :)
Great quality and a nice written card :) my 6 Guinea pigs & 2 bunnies love it !!
I am very happy with our hay and our bunny loves it. He much prefers soft hay to the fibery, tougher hays. This is perfect and he eats it right up!
My girl Daisy didn’t hesitate to grab a mouth full. I opened the box to check it out and she went for it. This is my second box of hay from small pet select. I always receive a good batch!
My Bunnies Approve
I just ordered this hay, and I'm very happy because my two rabbits seem to enjoy eating the hay and using it for nesting. I will definitely stick with this brand.
Crumbs in 20 Lbs boxes, but too expensive to order 2 10lb boxes
The hay is generally clean and fresh, with long strands. However, in the past year, I've noticed a lot of hay crush when ordering the 20lb boxes. The top layer is beautiful, but then 40-60% of the rest of the box is all crumbs and strands shorter than 3". If the price of 2 10lb-boxes was comparable to the 20lb-box, I would order them because I don't see the same crumbly issue with the smaller boxes.