Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Overstuffed Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Overstuffed sofa is perfect for dogs and cats that need a place of their own to lounge.
- Covered in durable and fashionable microsuede that looks and performs great.
- Cover is removable by zipper for easy cleaning and can be thrown in the washing machine.
- Stuffed with high-loft polyester fill that is ultra-comfortable and supportive.
- Bolstered back and sides mimics the look and feel of a real sofa with a stylish tufted center.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Chambray Orthopedic Corner Sofa Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$35.99Chewy Price$47.39List Price
- DealFurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Brownstone, Medium$33.59Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- DealFrisco Elevated Art Deco Dog & Cat Sofa Bed with Removable Cover, Medium, Emerald Green$174.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- MidWest Cradle Nesting Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mushroom/White, Small$32.82Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- MidWest Double-Thick Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Brown, Large$84.34Chewy Price
- FurHaven Quilted Goliath Chaise Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, XX-Large$121.99Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Football Pillow Dog Bed, Chicago Bears$29.24Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- SureFlap Dog & Cat Door Tunnel Extender, Brown$19.80Chewy Price
- PetFusion Premium Reversible Dog & Cat Blanket, Gray, X-Large$21.15Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Camel, Large$114.95Chewy Price$138.99List Price
- Pendleton Grey Stewart Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$209.99Chewy Price$281.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Foldable Wire Dog Exercise Pen, Small$48.20Chewy Price$99.10List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Heated||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Water-resistant|
|Cover Material||Suede, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Puppy|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
131 Customer Reviews
Great Dog bed!
I have bought atleast 4 different kinds of dog beds? Terrible results? Have not lasted months? Weeks? Days? So I decided too hunt for the perfect dog bed! This is it! When it arrived my dogs(2) waited for me to put it together, and promptly climbed in for a nap. It looks very expensive! My Husband was sure I spent a ton of money on it? No! I feel so clever! Very happy with my choice!
There Is Aways A Dog In This Bed. They Love It!
My large breed dogs take turns napping in this bed. It's never unoccupied. Very sturdy & well-made. I purchased this one as a duplicate so I could rotate them for laundering. The only down side to this bed is that it (the large size) is awkward & somewhat heavy to pick up & move. The removable cover fits well into my front-loader washer, but the bottom cushion absolutely will not fit. I'm not sure even a commercial large-capacity washer could handle it. I launder it by hand in the bathtub & it takes two people to lift it when it's soaked with water. Drying time in warm weather is about 3 days. I wish there was a moisture-resistant, washable slipcover for the cushion. That would earn 5 stars from me!
SO BIG & COMFY!
This bed is just what we have been looking for. We have a Great Pyrenees and we hardly find a bed to fit her. My husband loves it too, lol.
Don't bother with another bed - I've had one for 10 years, and it looks new!
This is the third Snoozer Dog Bed I've purchased over the past 10 years, and I don't buy a new one because the old one needs replacing. These beds hold up, and wash up beautifully. Both of my German Shepherds have had their individual beds for over 10 years. I recently lost one of my German Shepherds, and now Roxie has her sister's bed as well as her own. I bought a third bed, so she will have one in the living room, master bedroom, and our finished lower level. I can't think of another bed that would look as good as this Snoozer Dog Bed after 10 years. I'm sold!!!!
Washable, Umm No
The description brags about being washable. The outer cushion, which wouldn’t really ever require washing, is washable. The center main pillow, which would require frequent washing, is NOT. One cat-pee-incident and this $200 dog bed is toast, less than one month into it.
Wrong size 2x
Ordered a XL bed, sent me a size large bed with XL cushions 2 different times , terrible experience would never order this bed again, bad look on chewy! Big thumbs down !!!
Hands down best quality dog bed. It’s well made, sturdy and my dog absolutely loves it! Went to website to order another for a different room (he’s spoiled!), and realized I bought bed 3 years ago. Looks the same as the day I bought it. Other beds look awful and baffles all broken down. This is worth the money.
Love this bed but...
We have a 65 lb mix pup who has had both ACL's replaced. We bought this bed a year and a half ago and he loves it. We have washed the part of the bed that comes off with no issues and when it came time to wash the cushion in the middle we had to get creative. On a warm spring day we used a small mix of laundry soap, hose, and the bed of of a truck to clean it. He is a stinky boy but thats all he has for issues. We recently just adopted a puppy, she is nine weeks and still potty training. She has decided, for some reason, to use Goose's bed as her "accident" place. I've had to get creative on washing the cushion again but my older dog won't lay on it and I don't blame him. Overall we loved this bed but our biggest complaint is that the cushion is hard to wash. It does say it is washable and I'd love to use an industrial washer at a laundry mat but I am afraid it may rip it apart. I guess I'll have try it and see. Maybe a replacement cushion option from Chewy would be a great deal :)
Being washable is misleading
I have a ten year old Lab mix that has had a leaky bladder since I adopted her in 2013. She's also got some arthritis issues in back legs so I wanted to get her something extra special. I was thrilled to see that this bed was washable. Bed arrived and she loved it. Time came to wash it and the most important thing that needs to be washable, the cushion where they sleep, is not. Only the outside everything else, where the leaking doesn't occur, can be washed. Because she loves this bed so much, i ended up going to Joanne Fabrics and bought a five inch slab of foam. I then had to remove all the loose stuffing and use a seam ripper to remove all the tufts. Yes, I love my dog that much. Now, I've just washed the outside part today and spent an hour trying to put this blasted bed back together. Once you remove the squishy tubes, they are impossible to get back in properly. I am beyond frustrated. I ended up with a triangle that doesn't hold the foam. I threw it down in frustration and put the foam on top of her cheaper dog bed. Really not happy. I've tried finding help on putting it back together but have had no luck.
BUY THIS BED IMMEDIATELY!!!
We've never seen a more luxurious dog bed ever, and especially one that holds its shape so well after daily use. We have 3 medium/large dogs (30-55lbs each) and they all share this bed and even rough-house on it when they have the zoomies. The suede material takes dirt and muddy paw prints really well (they vacuum right up) and the bolster hasn't lost sturdiness one bit. We bought this bed during a Black Friday sale so we purchased it for $99 at the time. Now wish we bought two. Can't recommend it enough, even at a regular non-sale price. With our 3 dogs, we purchased the XLarge size and no regrets there, it fits multiple large dogs no problem.