Sojos Complete Chicken Recipe Adult Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ready to serve in minutes—just add water and soak for a quick and wholesome meal.
- Freeze-dried food is shelf stable, making raw eating easy and budget-friendly.
- Recipe contains no artificial ingredients, fillers, soy, or preservatives.
- 1 pound of freeze-dried mix makes up to 5 pounds of drool-worthy dog food.
- Sojos’ raw food is as easy to prepare as kibble, but much more nutritious.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken Recipe, 14oz$24.81Chewy Price$23.57Autoship Price
- dealHalo Meal Bites Turkey Recipe Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$41.30Chewy Price$44.99List Price$39.23Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Mixers for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 8oz$16.24Chewy Price$15.43Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Turkey Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1.75-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.08Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Turkey & Salmon Recipe Senior Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$103.55Autoship Price
- Bravo! Homestyle Complete Pork Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 2-lb bag$39.56Chewy Price$37.58Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Limited Ingredient Diet Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 10-lb box$139.99Chewy Price$132.99Autoship Price
- Boss Dog Fish Flavor Freeze Dried Dog Food, 12-oz pouch$29.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.59Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1.1-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Healthy Pet Essentials Grass Fed Beef Entrée Grain-Free Dehydrated Raw Dog Food, 3-lb bag$79.97Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Vital Essentials Beef Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 30-oz bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Side By Side Harvest Complete & Balanced Pork & Rabbit Recipe Freeze-Dried Adult Dog Food, 1.8-oz single serve patty$6.59Chewy Price$7.19List Price$6.26Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Yellow Split Peas, Whole Egg...||Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Whole Egg...||Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots...||Lamb, Sweet Potatoes, Whole Egg...||Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Raw, Non-GMO, Natural||Grain-Free, Raw, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, Natural||Grain-Free, Raw, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, Natural||Grain-Free, Raw, Non-GMO, Natural||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
This is 1 of 2 brands I alternate for my mini Schnauzer. I mainly feed my boy cooked human-grade meat with vegetables and supplement with freeze-dried raw food. The breed is prone to pancreatitis, so I have to always check for lower fat levels -- and Sojos (and Bravo) fits the bill, plus they are comparatively reasonably priced. My boy especially loves this chicken recipe but also likes pork and beef.
Best dog food for IBD
This is the ONLY dog food I've found that will manage my cattle dog's IBD in conjunction with budesonide steroid. My dog wouldn't touch the Purina Hypoallergenic dog food which is soy-based filler. Her energy levels improved drastically on Sojos and her coat is now gorgeous.
Dispute the good ingredients, my dog will eat it only when very hungry I am doing my best to convince them it's good
We like this stuff
I was using a different brand of dehydrated food, and my dog would eat it but never seemed too excited. I'm glad we switched to Sojo's. It smells really good, and I like the chunky consistency. It is very difficult to wait those endless 15 min for rehydration, but worth it.
My senior 5 loves this. You would think steak was before them. I like it knowing I am feeding them better.
My Dog Loves This
My dog has a more sensitive stomache, and he's a bit picky. He LOVES this food. We switched from raw kibble to this food, hoping he'd like it more - and he now waits eagerly while I prep this for his breakfast/dinner. Pros: easy to store, can prep it ahead of time if needed, seems delicious even to me (it's like a dehydrated thanksgiving dinner lol) Cons: cost adds up (joonie's small, but I can imagine for larger breeds that you'd blow your way through this) He's been on Sojo's for about a month and half, and I'm still monitoring weight but I don't notice any issues. If anything, he seems more energetic. His stool is pretty solid, and his skin isn't as dry as before. He passed his one year vet check-up with flying colors.
Don't waste your money.
This food smells GREAT that is it!! It will do nothing for your dog. The food dose not break down so it dose NOT digest properly!! My poor dog poops out whole chucks just like it was served to him!! Returning to Chewy for a refund, however I don't know what the point is to return a used bag of food! Waste of money, time, and a huge hassle to get a refund.
Dogs like it
My dogs enjoy this. But I have to add something else because it's not chunky enough. It's very powdery. So with water, it tends to be mushy.
Dogs love, but expensive for amount of food
Our 2 dogs love this food! My only concern is that we went through the entire bag in 2 weeks (and that included the transition period when we were mixing it with kibble and not giving them the full portion of Sojo). It says it makes up to 40 lbs of food, but we were previously buying a 26 lb bag of kibble and it would last almost a month.
The only food my dog hasn't had issues on
I'm still cautious but this is the first commercial food we've given our dog that has not caused issues for him. Typically around week 8 of introducing a new diet, he would start developing blood in his stool and getting diarrhea... Therefore, our only solution was to home cook his meals for over a year. We had tried TONS of different diets for him, and this one seems to be the best. It's also perhaps the only food, aside from our home cooked meals, that he gets that excited for. Hoping that it lasts for him... So far, so good