Spironolactone / Hydrochlorothiazide (Generic) Tablets, 25-mg
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Spironolactone Hydrochlorothiazide is a prescription diuretic tablet that helps rid the body of excess fluid. It’s used to treat congestive heart failure as well as fluid in the abdomen, and comes in an easy to administer tablet. Veterinarians use this medicine in the treatment of companion animals. Customers may receive this drug under the name Aldactazide.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Spironolactone (Generic) Tablets, 25-mg, 1 tablet$0.18Chewy Price$0.17Autoship Price
- Orbax Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 68-mg, 1 tablet$4.79Chewy Price$5.51List Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Adequan Canine Injectable for Dogs, 100 mg/mL, 5-mL, pack of 2$152.00Chewy Price$144.40Autoship Price
- Levetiracetam (Generic) Tablets, 250-mg, 1 tablet$0.20Chewy Price$0.22List Price$0.19Autoship Price