Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a veterinarian approved, patented system that "gives" with your dog's natural movements.
- Designed to stop the hardest pullers humanely without any choking. This product is perfect for those stubborn pups and will help you stay in charge during walks.
- Uniquely devised to provide ultimate comfort for your dog while not sacrificing any handle on control. Padded restraint sleeves allow for a comfy fit under front legs, while the elastic mesh chest piece moves with your dog
- Hassel free application with its one-piece ergonomic structure.
- Only made with the highest quality nylon, this product will stand against the test of time. Perfect for all weather conditions!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 12 to 17-in neck$28.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Teal, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- Frisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Gray, LG$11.93Chewy Price
- Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, 32 to 50-in chest$15.13Chewy Price
- Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Coastal Blue/Charcoal, Large: 24 to 34-in chest$32.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Sporn Original Training Dog Halter, Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Best Tropic Thunder Edition No-Pull Dog Harness, Aqua, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$28.64Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, LG$12.80Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Step In||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Step In||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Reflective, Training, Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1366 Customer Reviews
Changed the model but still good
There are a few changes between the previous and current model. The older I liked it had a clip to lock around the neck which made it very comfortable for pets with sensitive ears or large heads. The new one can be adjusted to the dog's head size but then it might end up loose if it has a smaller neck. The older version was easier to put on and off without dealing with the collar, not that it is a huge problem with the new model but occasionally it get's caught with the tag. The new model I like the mesh in the chest, it is a huge addition for comfort plus replacing the metal hooks at the bottom that go under the pet's armpits is AWESOME ! In fact the older version broke because it rusted after 3 years of use hence the need to replace it. 3 years is NOT a bad at all for the price and heavy duty usage. Over all I am happy with this new model set aside the problem with the neck clip change and the smaller length of the leash I would recommend it over any other brand / type / model.
Best Harness Ever!
I am obsessed with this harness! I’ve been through at least 5 others, some not bad others a total waste of money. I won’t lie when I first opened it it looked a little complicated but once you get the hang of it it couldn’t be easier. I have a 16 pound Cavalier King Charles spaniel she is right on the border between a size small or a medium. I decided to go on the safe side and got the medium. It’s so adjustable it fits her just perfect with room for growth if she puts on a few pounds. She loves it and I love it I can tell it’s very comfortable for her. It’s great quality and the price is reasonable. I’ve bought my last harness for her!
First day and works great
It arrived yesterday and today we got to try it out with our almost 1 male pit. He's probably around 70lbs. Best walk we've had with him. He responded to it right away and we noticed his pulling lessened in the first couple of minutes on the walk. He still had some lunging and pulling, but I was not nearly has hard as he usually does. We also felt more control as well. I recommend and will share with my daughter who has his sister.
Love this harness
I have a boxer puppy and although I'm not a huge fan of harnesses I felt the need for one so that my puppies neck had some relief until entirely leash trained. I love this harness, it is made well, helps with what I need and the shipping was prompt. 100% satisficed.
Training large Puppy 74 pound 37 weeks old
Captain is Chesapeake Bay Retriever. He is so strong he can pull you down. The no pull dog harness helps but he needs work. He is a wild puppy lots of energy so putting on harness was a challenge. But he is smart and after using this it's not to hard to put on. At first he could still pull you down. But with training he is getting better. Like I said he is smart. You must be consistent.
First time I put this on my Pittie pup, 7 months, he pulled a couple of times and then figured it out. Very helpful to those who have a bad back! He still walks a bit fast, but no hard yanking on my back. Would highly recommend!!!!
Very effective and comfortable for our rescued little girl.
Our Sweet Recently Rescued Girl is adjusting to not being so frightened when strangers approach her she has pulled backwards out of her previous halters which was so scary. This one clips behind the shoulders and has padded straps that go under her front legs and a comfortable mesh chest plate. She has made great strides and is socializing at a rapid rate now. Tremendous product!
difficult to put on
The harness is sturdy, attractive, and well-made but putting it on my doberman puppy was stressful and time consuming. Found a lower-quality harness by another manufacturer that's much easier to put on and does the job it was designed for.
Friendly on the neck and she walks in it, too!
My little girl has been having typical tiny dog issues and the vet has concerns about her getting tracheal collapse, so we had to buckle down and get her back into a harness. Anyone that has a chi knows the struggle... They've got such robust torsos and tiny bottoms and getting a good fit on them is next to impossible. Add to the mix that my little punk won't walk with anything other than a collar, and you can see how much fun it's been trying to get her into a harness. I had one of these for a 90-lb foster dog that pulled really badly, so I figured why not. And miraculously... It works! These aren't the prettiest harnesses you'll find, but they do the trick. My little girl actually went for a walk on day one with it, and she only resisted a little. She's TINY, and I still need to tweak the fitting some but know that if your pup is smaller than 8-lbs, it might be a tough fit. So glad I read a review that recommended trying one of these! Here's hoping she continues to walk with it in the future. :-)
Keeps my dog from escaping
I can't imagine these breaking as some reviews say. My 55lb American Staffordshire Terrier/Boxer lunges, attempting to chase and attempts to back out of this harness. She has pulled me off the ground pulling with her lunging. This harness is holding up completely. I'm 6' tall, not a little person. My dog has some serious pulling power to lift me off the ground. I use a flexi leash so I have time to stand firmly before she pulls me. (So she can't knock me on the ground) I lock the leash and hold a firm grip. She's never broke the harness no matter how hard she lunges. My dog isn't allowed to chew on her leash or harness. That's the only way I could see this breaking...if my dog were to chew it. I have 3 dogs, none can escape from the harness.