St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Berry & Peanut Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 10
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes 5 peanut blend suet cakes and 5 berry suet cakes—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable and uses 80% less packaging by weight than a standard suet tray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Valley Farms Hi-Flite Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$24.00Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- C&S Woodpecker Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$17.63Chewy Price$26.89List Price$16.75Autoship Price
- C&S High Energy Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, Case of 8$13.89Chewy Price$13.20Autoship Price
- Kaytee Squirrel & Critter Blend Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Wagner's Safflower Seed Premium Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, case of 8$13.89Chewy Price$13.20Autoship Price
- Wagner's Farmer's Delight Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$15.63Chewy Price$17.98List Price$14.85Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Cardinal Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$10.39Chewy Price$17.27List Price$9.87Autoship Price
- Kaytee Songbird Wild Bird Food, 14-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Lyric Peanut Pieces Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 5$71.95Chewy Price$73.55List Price$68.35Autoship Price
- Pennington Premium Select Blend Bird Food, 10-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet, Peanut Pieces.||Peanut Blend: Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Peanut Pieces, Grain By-Products.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
My birds love these
I have a friend that works at Coastal and she usually gets it for me. But it is cheaper here and easier to have it delivered when needed. We had moved and at our other house the birds would fight over it when I had just one flavor than they came out with this and brought it to where we live now and the birds go wild over it here too. I have 2 suet feeders so one flavor it each and usually have to fill both at the same time and when we are not in a heat wave the birds are all over them.
Don't waste your money. I have had two blocks of these hanging for two months and they have barely been touched by any if my wild bird friends (in late winter! In montana!). In that same time I have replaced another brand of suet block 3 times. Even the Jay's won't eat it. What am I supposed to do with the other 8 blocks hmmm?
Birds love this
Can't keep the feeder filled fast enough. Woodpeckers etc are eating these like crazy.
Birds won’t eat it
The birds do not like this product, especially the berry flavor. It’s been hanging for a week, still perfectly square. I watched a sapsucker peck on it then wipe his beak off several times on a tree. In the same week I have replaced the sunflower suet cakes more than once, they are very popular.
Birds Love It
This suet catches the attention of almost every bird species: titmouse, sparrow, cardinal, red winged black bird, mockingbird, flicker, grackle. Fun to watch them all.
Too much suet and not enough filling for the birds. Birds and even the squirrels wont eat them. They freeze...very poor quality.
I purchased this item on sale and it's a hit with all kinds of birds, red-bellied woodpeckers, downies, mockingbirds, etc. Keeping it on my autoship.
the best in the industry
I love it, great quality, and no plastic packaging, they are an example for everyone else.
Good value and quality
I was very happy with these suet cakes! I found them very affordable, I try to keep the price point at $2 or less because I go through 3 a day and twice that in the winter. These are considerably cheaper at about $1.60 a cake and a good quality. I like that you get two different flavors in the box, birds like variety too! These are mostly a fatty consistency, they are not the dry dough type of suet, but they're also not 100% white fat like some other suets... it's a nice recipe that is somewhere in between the two types of suet. So far they've held up well in 80 degree heat but also didn't crumble all over the ground like the dough has a tendency to do. They have corn and seed and bits of peanuts and fruit added. I like that the corn is really pulverized, I hate when manufacturers put in a handful of whole kernels for the entire cake. Despite corn being a less desirable filler, there are birds that like it! It makes a great "carrier" for the fat so that the birds can get their calories and in the winter it gives some texture to help the birds break off pieces when the cake is frozen, as opposed to trying to peck off a piece of frozen solid fat. Very happy with this brand, all 3 of my cakes are gone in about 4 hours and have been for the last couple days I've been using these.
Melts breaks apart crumbles as you load it and some of it has very chemical smells the fruit flavors the birds did not like it very much compared to other suits I have bought from chewy