While the early bird might get the worm, early and late fliers can flock to St. Albans Bay’s Suet Plus Nuts & Berry Blend suet cakes. A trail mix for birdies, it provides the yummy nutrients they need—and thanks to the melt-resistant design, you can fill your suet feeder and nourish your feathered neighbors all times of year, even in the heat of summer. It’s easier than ever to fill your suet feeder with the easy-open, no-scissors-needed packaging that also eliminates the greasy handling mess. Plus, the packaging was made with the environment and animal friends of all types in mind with a recyclable design that uses 80% less packaging than standard suet trays.
- Includes 12 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Wash hands after contact with bird feeders or feed.
These products are natural and non-sterilized.
Not for human consumption.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
See all items by St. Albans Bay Suet Plus