Give the birdies flocking to your yard a worm welcome with St. Albans Bay’s Suet Plus Mealworms & Nuts suet cakes! All of the wild birdies can feast on these nutritious cakes—with 12 in this pack, there is plenty to go around. They beak the interest of a variety of your tree-clinging and perching friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches and more. With a melt-resistant design, you can feed these treats confidently all year round, even in the heat of summer. While the birdies will love the taste, you’ll appreciate the easy-opening packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess. Plus, the packaging is recyclable and uses 80% less packaging than traditional suet feeders in trays.
- Includes 12 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Wash hands after contact with bird feeders or feed.
These products are natural and non-sterilized.
Not for human consumption.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
See all items by St. Albans Bay Suet Plus