Stance Equitec CoolStance Copra Horse Feed, 44-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure Coconut Meal||Soybean Hulls, Stabilized Rice Bran, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Roughage Products, Sweet Lupin Flakes, Rice Bran Oil...||Soybean Meal, Canola Meal, Sweet Lupin Flakes...||Heat Processed Barley, Sweet Lupin Flakes, Beet Pulp...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Low NSC, High-Protein, Low Glycemic, Low Starch||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic...||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Coconut, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—||—|
|Food Form||Feed||Feed, Textured||Feed||Feed||Feed|
|Health Feature||—||Muscle Care, Calming, Digestive Health, High-Energy, Respiratory Care||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Made of coconut flesh that has been dried, baked, and ground to perfection.
- Loaded up with quality protein and oils, helping nourish your horse’s body and coat.
- Most maned mates love the flavor of this highly digestible formula.
- Meal contains no chemicals or genetically modified ingredients.
- Coconut oil keeps the copra from oxidizing or going rancid for a longer shelf life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Crypto Aero Restore Mash & Mix Horse Feed, 20-lb bag$34.11Chewy Price$35.00List Price$32.40Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Essential K With Fly Control Formula Horse Food, 50-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research Re-Leve Low-NSC Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Farmland Recipe Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$35.74List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine Mass-No-Sass Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$46.09Chewy Price$46.49List Price$43.79Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Sentinel Senior SR Low Sugar Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$33.53Chewy Price$53.40List Price$31.85Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Wholesome Blends Senior Horse Food, 50-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Total Feeds Total Equine LNSC Horse Food, 40-lb bag$31.35Chewy Price$36.95List Price$29.78Autoship Price
- Total Feeds Total Equine Horse Food, 40-lb bag$35.73Chewy Price$37.99List Price$33.94Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds Luminance Fortified Equine Conditioning High Fat Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Kent Sentinel SR Senior Formula Horse Food, 50-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$53.40List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds Stamm 30 High Protein Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$49.50Chewy Price$47.02Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Great way to ensure fluids and GMO free
Live in florida (I toss water in their feed bucket and then the feed and then the rest of the water. I use 48oz water bottle to generous 2C copra) and the horses mix it themselves and I feel good that they are getting fluids with their meal. Of course I introduced it gradually at first but no problems converting my WB's.
Horses don’t touch it
I wanted to add CoolStance to one of my horses diet cause she would benefit from more protein and fat, but must stay soy free and on a low NSC. Unfortunately she showed zero interest in eating it pure or mixed in. I tested if my other mares would eat it, and they both refused to eat it too. One of them literally eats anything and has the mentality of a food vacuum cleaner, but she didn’t take a single bite. The other one tasted it and spit it out. Coolstance has an odd smoky coconut smell which makes it hard to hide in other feed.
We love coolstance
My 32 year old horse eats this and it helps him maintain weight and muscle. You have to introduce it gradually of course, or your horse won't eat it especially if they are used to a high sugar feed. But I've not had any problems with mine eating it.
Excellent for adding their supplements too
Excellent for adding powdered supplements...our horses lick their bowls clean.
My horses love it
I use this mostly to hide the taste of Bute, when I must give it. All three of my horses will gobble it down. I mix it with water, to make a paste.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT
My 6yr old Show Jumper loves this Feed. She Looks amazing and dosent get all hot a fizzy due too low NSC. I mix mine with water to make a yummy mash and it also helps with hydration! Once you go on cool stance there is no looking back!!