Starmark Everlasting Treat Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes an edible chicken-flavored treat - other Everlasting Treats flavor varieties available!
- Made with virtually indestructible material stronger than rubber! Great for powerful chewers.
- Free of latex, vinyl and phthalates, and also dishwasher safe.
- Treat ball system encourages play which helps reduce anxiety and boredom behaviors while providing hours of interactive play.
- This item can be used with Everlasting Treats, or with portions from your dog's regular meal to turn mealtime into playtime.
Click here for refill treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Magic Fortune Teller Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.86Chewy Price$10.46List Price
- Starmark Easy Glide DuraFoam Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, 9-in$12.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Starmark Swing 'n Fling Chew Ball Dog Toy$13.01Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Jack Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, Purple$6.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Tangerine, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Dog Toy, Tangerine, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- dealKONG Wubba Friend Dog Toy, Character Varies, Small$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Triple Pack Chicken & Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Small$15.72Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Nite Ize Flashflight Discuit LED Flying Disc Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Gluten, Gelatin, Water...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch...||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
538 Customer Reviews
This toy is absolutely amazing. Chewy recommended it to me after they found out how much of a heavy chewer I had. This toy has kept my pup busy and happy for hours on end. He takes it with him everywhere he goes.
Sylvia is our chewer, and she has the ability to remove one of those treat balls within a half hour. The smaller holder won't even keep a ball inside one for even the thirty minutes, but the bigger holder keeps flipping over between her paws. Super funny to watch, but at least she doesn't eat the thing quite as quickly!
Lasted 3 hours, but was a nice three hours
So, it was delivered this morning at 10:45am. My dog, absolutely, loved it and for three hours straight just chewed on the thing. But, by 1:45pm the entire treat portion was gone. It’d be nice if it came with a refill because my dog loved it and it was a great distraction while I worked.
This is Garbage!
If I could give this "0" stars, I would. Took my Golden about a 1/2 hour to wear down the treat and break chunks off the rubber holder!! For the price, don't bother purchasing this.
At first I was so excited. My hard-core chewer was enthralled and it seemed to be going well! Thought we finally found a treat/chew/activity she couldn't destroy. Nope. 10 minutes and the entirety of it was completely gone. No crumb left behind.
If you have an aggressive chewer like I do, this will not be a good option. It keeps him occupied for about 10min. It is very hard to get the treat inserted into the toy, so I'm not sure how he so easily gets them out. He can pop the treat out and it's gone in no time.
Not tough toy
Took my dog less than 1 hour to break pieces off of it. Don’t waste your money. It’s so easy to destroy.
My mastiff/lab mix puppy LOVES this! The Everlasting Treat Ball came on the recommendation of another dog owner whose pup has extreme chewing habits. We originally bought the Bento Ball treat holder, but that didn’t withstand the chewing of my 9 month old pup. I decided to try again since Link really liked the treat inserts and the toy was well made, but just not tough enough. With the double-sided treat on this ball he doesn’t seem to want to chew the rubber, just work at gnawing down the treat disk.
Dogs love this
Keeps dog busy chewing. The treat does take some force to put in the toy which also keeps my dogs from easily removing it so it’s with the effort.
Treat ball review
Our lab loved the treat but he could go through the treat in 1 hour. We got the largest size but his mouth is big enough to put the ball in his mouth and get it slobbery so the treat pops out. Sad.