Stella & Chewy's Crav'n Bac'n Bites Bacon & Chicken Recipe Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bacon is the #1 ingredient for the taste dogs love.
- Made without legumes, potato, corn, wheat or soy.
- Each guilt-free reward contains just 3 calories, making them paw-fect for training.
- Crafted with a satisfying soft and chewy texture.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kettle Craft Big Bite Smokey Canadian Bacon Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.08Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.78Autoship Price
- Kettle Craft Tiny Bites Smokey Canadian Bacon Recipe Dog Training Treats, 6-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Kettle Craft Big Bite Canadian Free Range Bison & Blueberry Recipe Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Kettle Craft Small Bite Canadian Free Range Bison & Blueberry Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.51Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.23Autoship Price
- Kettle Craft Big Bite Braised Beef Brisket Recipe Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$10.02Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.52Autoship Price
- Kettle Craft Small Bite Wild Salmon & Sea Kelp Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.32Chewy Price$6.49List Price$6.00Autoship Price
- Kettle Craft Big Bite Venison & Okanagan Apple Recipe Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$10.10Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.59Autoship Price
- Kettle Craft Big Bite Venison & Okanagan Apple Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.52Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.24Autoship Price
- Kettle Craft Big Bite Smokey Canadian Bacon Recipe Dog Treats, 24-oz bag$15.28Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.52Autoship Price
- Jay's Soft & Chewy Big Bits Dental Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$11.15Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.59Autoship Price
- Navus Naturals Serrano Ham Recipe Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Bacon, Chicken, Oatmeal...||Bacon, Pork, Oatmeal...||Bacon, Beef, Oatmeal...||Chicken, Soy Grits, Sugar...||Bacon, Duck, Oatmeal...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Bacon, Pork, Meat||Bacon, Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon, Duck, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free||Pea-Free||Pea-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
These are crunchy & better for dog teeth
My 3 yo beagle loves these. She pretty much will do anything for this reward. She likes that they are crunchy. I like that these crunchy treats keep her teeth cleaner. And, if any further argument is needed, it’s bacon!
My pup loves theses!
I was hoping to get larger bags here to save a little cheddar but I’m not seeing them. Oh well she loves going to the pet supplies plus store anyways..
My dogs love these!
This was my first time buying these treats. I recently bought a Furbo and was looking for treats to use in it. I trust the Stella and Chewys name brand. I already feed my dogs their freeze dried chicken patties and meal toppers. I always read reviews before I buy anything. The label does say they are soft and chewy but my bag was hard. Which doesn't bother me because I was looking for harder treats to work in my Furbo. I have 4 dogs, 2 shih-tzus and 2 yorkies and all 4 love them! They don't mind they are hard. I shoot them out of the furbo and they run around looking for more so I just bought 2 more bags.
I trust Stella and Chewy's and feed their freeze-dried raw foods to my dog and cats. So trying these treats was a no-brainer. My pap loves them. I cut one in half and put in his Kong Wobbler with other treats and can also use them as training rewards.
Rock Hard - NOT Soft and Chewy
Wish I had read the other reviews first. These treats are rock hard, not "soft and chewy" as advertised. My 5 month old pup can't chew through them. I tried cutting them up smaller but even that is a challenge given how hard they are.
HARD HARD HARD
Stella needs to pull these from the shelves or return the money to those of us who paid for soft treats and got pebbles.
NOT Soft and Chewy!!!
These small treats are hard as rock. I even tried to grind them in my food processor and that went no where. I then soaked them for three days and still had to cut them down - the treat was ok to eat at that point but wet. Company needs to resolve for sure - the treats smell awesome but they aren’t edible for a pets. Won’t buy again.
NOT soft and NOT chewy
These small bites are not in the least soft. Hard as a rock. You can't even smash them with a hammer
Not ‘Soft & Chewy’
I’m a huge Stella & Chewy fan! Bought almost all their products, but unfortunately I’m quite disappointed in these, as they are not soft and chewy like it says. They are quite hard, so my puppy isn’t a great fan of them.
Another one for NOT 'Soft and Chewy' :(
Bought these because they're 'Soft and Chewy' - NOT! They're hard as rocks and I'm afraid my dogs might break their teeth on them. I'm throwing them out - big waste of money!