Stella & Chewy's Tummy Ticklin' Turkey Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried. Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water.
- Made in Stella & Chewy's own USA kitchen with cage-free turkey and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives, or colorings.
- Simple, pristine recipe with limited ingredients and rich in protein.
- Pet parents and vets report raw feeding supports an improved appetite, digestion, immune system, teeth and gum health, skin and coat, and can help relieve allergies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stella & Chewy's Duck Duck Goose Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$10.33Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.81Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Sea-licious Salmon & Cod Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Chick Chick Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Meat Mates Lamb Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 4.5-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Booster Lamb Green Tripe Freeze-Dried Cat Food Topper, 2-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Meat Mates Beef Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Beef & Hoki Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Mackerel & Lamb Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$79.68Chewy Price$75.70Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Minced Beef & Mackerel in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver, Turkey Gizzard...||Duck With Ground Bone, Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver...||Chicken (Ground With Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard...||Salmon With Ground Bone, Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver...||Salmon With Ground Bone, Cod With Ground Bone, Cod Liver Oil...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Cod, Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
312 Customer Reviews
My cat has chronic upper respiratory issues which makes it difficult for her to eat dry kibble sometimes. I purchased this, after being recommended by a chewy chat person, to help her out with a softer food. From the jump, she ate the whole bowl! I give it to her before I leave for work, thinking she would graze on it throughout the day, but, she yells at me as I'm making my lunch and I have to give it to her. I just add some water, let it sit about 5 minutes to reconstitute and you're good to go.
Loves wet or dry
Yoshi loves Stella and Chewy’s freeze dried raw cat food. So far she prefers it if I crumble the dry pieces and mix in enough warm water to give the consistency of wet food. I use the rabbit as a treat when I leave home because she goes nuts at the smell of it and will go for the big , but soft nugget
Perfect complement to senior cat diet
My senior cat needs lots of extra fat and protein in his diet to keep him going so I use this as a compliment to his usual Fancy Feast. I either give him a feeding of this in-between regular meals or I sprinkle on top if he needs encouragement to finish his meal. Great stuff, nutrient dense and a life saver for my kitty. It's dehydrated raw turkey so I keep it in the freezer to maintain freshness though I don't think it's necessary.
finally a good substitute for homemade raw
I have been making homemade raw for my cats and they really love it, it must taste better than the cooked stuff because they’re now less than pleased with wet foods they liked as kittens. I’m at a point in my life where I have less time, but thankfully can also afford more expensive foods. So glad I tried these, my one ibs cat loves his raw and dislikes the unhealthy stuff the most. He must be able to tell when something is good for him. He loves these over his vet prescribed foods, just wish they restocked the larger sizes more often so I can give him more each day.
healthy & tasty snacks
Huckleberry and Sawyer love these freeze-dried raw pellets. They're a bit of a budget buster to feed at all meals, but I give them regularly as snacks instead of kibble & it makes a difference to their coats.
My Lilly would not even touch this.
I recently purchased this item for the first time to see if I could find something else that my extremely finicky cat would eat. Lilly sniffed it, turned around, and walked away. I put some in with her regular dry food, and she ate the dry food around it, and left the new stuff in the bowl.
My cats love it!
My cats love it but only if its dry and crumbled up over their food. From the reviews I've seen, not many cats like it moistened. My picky boy was just diagnosed with CKF, early stage. I was having a bit of trouble getting him to eat his prescription diet. I found that if I crumble a little bit over his canned food, he will eat it. I'll have to ask the Vet to make sure he can even have it but the nutrition facts look pretty good. Definitely would recommend for picky cats as a treat or a food topper. I would NOT recommend the Salmon flavor though. It is so stinky. The smell is so strong. My cats don't even like it.
Turkey Dinner Morsels
Tommy, my Russian Blue, refused to eat it. I put it out for some feral cats and it set 12 hours before being eaten.
Best freeze dried treats
All flavors are enjoyed by my fur babies! Will continue to give these as a treat because they are good quality.
Jury is out . . . 2 cats refusing it so far
You would think I was trying to poison both my cats based on their reaction to a bit of this mixed into their regular food. Both cats weren't buying the "new stuff." Will try again.