Stella & Chewy's Duck Duck Goose Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried. Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water.
- Made in Stella & Chewy's own USA kitchen with farm-raised duck, goose, and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives, or colorings.
- Simple, pristine recipe with limited ingredients and rich in protein.
- Pet parents and vets report raw feeding supports an improved appetite, digestion, immune system, teeth and gum health, skin and coat, and can help relieve allergies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stella & Chewy's Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Chick Chick Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Sea-licious Salmon & Cod Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Absolutely Rabbit Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$29.44Chewy Price$30.99List Price$27.97Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Digestive Boost Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 7.5-oz bag$18.04Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.14Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Skin & Coat Duck & Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 7.5-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Rabbit Dinner Patties Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 8-oz bag$27.49Chewy Price$26.12Autoship Price
- Primal Rabbit Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz$45.39Chewy Price$46.00List Price$43.12Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Chicken Dinner Patties Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 8-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck With Ground Bone, Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver...||Chicken (Ground With Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard...||Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver, Turkey Gizzard...||Salmon With Ground Bone, Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver...||Rabbit With Ground Bone, Rabbit Liver, Olive Oil...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Rabbit, Meat|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
455 Customer Reviews
Wanted it to work
So I recently decided to switch my cats from dry food and sometimes wet food to a raw diet. But I found myself feeling icky about chopping up raw meats so I decided to give this brand of freeze dried raw food a try! I really wanted my three cats to love this and take to it but they just did not. I bought this flavor and the chicken and egg one and unfortunately none of the three liked it. I tried crushing it up dry, leaving it whole pellets dry, using warm water to make it semi wet and absolutely soaking it with hot water so it was completely wet. They would not touch it and after three days of them barely eating (I feed them twice a day) I gave up and gave them their wet food again. I have since decided to invest in just really expensive high protein wet food instead and hoping that solves their dry skin, vomiting and them being super thin issues. Wish I hadn't bought so much of it but ce la vie.
Love this brand, but cat not interested
I will start off by saying I really like Stella and Chewy products. I feed my dogs the meal mixers and freeze dried treats and they absolutely love it. Because of this I decided I would try the cat version for my kitty. Unfortunately, she would not touch it. The chunks are just as big as the meal mixers for the dogs, so I did try chopping them up after she refused the first meal. I tried warm water, cold water, dry bits… nothing was appealing to her. I’ll continue to use Stella and Chewy for the dogs, but the cat’s vote is a hard pass.
Great Quality Food that My Fur Kids Love
I wanted to start my cats on a raw food diet for some time. I saw a review of this brand on youtube and decided to give it a try. I also have a special needs cat with major skin issues and the prescribed food did not work. This stuff is awesome. All my fur kids love it and the ingredients are good for them too. I'm on my second bag of this and enjoy knowing that they are getting quality ingredients.
Great idea but my cats wouldn't eat it
I researched for a new cat diet with suggestions from my vet. One of my guys has a sensitive GI tract and we now have a kitten who needs good quality protein. The idea of this food is great, raw diet/easy to serve, so I thought we would try it. Not one of the 3 were interested. I tried it for several days but they weren't going there. I gave the rest of the bag to my son to try for his cat. If his cat won't bite, he has a dog that will eat anything, literally!
So Easy and Tasty
Vincent is a sphinx cat which means he needs high levels of protein in his diet to be healthy. This brand makes his diet amazingly easy on the days I don't feel like meal prepping for Vincent with raw foods. I just pour this into his bowl, add a little water and voila!
One of my cats is willing eat this on the side or as a separate snack (but would not eat it if crushed ON her wet food). The other just wouldn’t touch it but I’m guessing it’s more of a flavor issue.
My cat goes HAM for these!
And I haven't even tried wetting them yet, lol. They are large chunks so you may have to break them up but it's easy and not gross or stinky to do so. Fully reccomend as a healthy treat!
Didn‘t like it
Got this for my senior cat. He wouldn’t eat it! A bit expensive to have ones pet hate it! Not worth it!
Kinda smelly and weird
TLDR: Smells bad, doesn't rehydrate well, picky cat ate some but wouldn't reccomend this form of raw. Recently found our cat to be picky but reliably eats duck and duck-based foods. Got the smallest bag at our local pet store to see if he would enjoy raw, as currently he is only on a mostly wet with kibble diet. The food smelled unpleasently strong and not like any other cat food I've smelled. I tried to rehydrate the nibs but even after 5 minutes of sitting in warm water the texture barely changed. My cat licked up the duck-flavored water that went unabsorbed and ate about 2.5 nibs (I offered 6) awkwardly chewing and attempting to play with the food in the bowl by sticking a paw in.
My kitty just LOVES this food!! I’m very happy with this product and will be purchasing again!!